The Official, 1 Night Only, Maize & Blue Bandwagon Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The Official, 1 Night Only, Maize & Blue Bandwagon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Now that is called "backing in". Happy the Fruit are out but I have very little hope that this team can hang with Ville.

Reaction Score
gonna be a long flight home for the cuse, suck it cuse fans

Reaction Score
Yea, great effort by Cuse. They played out of their minds, like it was Cuse's championship game - and they lost. At least we won our championship game earlier this year against them.

Reaction Score
UL's press is going to kill UM.

hell Cuse press killed UM, UL press could take UM out by halftime. Monday night will be like the 04 title game UL is just to focused to not dominate this game.

Reaction Score
hell Cuse press killed UM, UL press could take UM out by halftime. Monday night will be like the 04 title game UL is just to focused to not dominate this game.

I think that was more to Michigan going into the prevent defense, which totally backfired, but i still think Ville wins.

Reaction Score
Yep, it's all the refs' fault they lost. Even though UM kept trying to hand Cuse the game on a silver platter a thousand times. But guess they need something to get their panties in a wad about.

3>1

Reaction Score
It's called 66, 61, 55 and 56 points scored in each of their last 4 games, nothing else. They sucked offensively when Southerland didn't shoot real well, all year. Triche and MCW were not go-to kinda guys with the ball in their hands at crunch time, simple.........plus the fact JB is awful when it counts and they BLOW!! ;)

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
just wondering.......................WHY?

two reasons

in real life I know a few Cuse fans and I wouldn't mind seeing them happy, don't let the internet overcome reality

and in the last year of the real Big East, I want the season to end on a high note. Another national championship for the league. The only way they could defeat the best basketball conference in the country was to break it up. Nice story line to live through the ages

willie99

Reaction Score
I'm rooting for the team that helped to ice UConn out of the ACC too, the program that wants to kill UConn bball!

No I'm not!

I just don't share that viewpoint, and I very confident we'll land on our feet and our program will continue to shine

Reaction Score
I just don't share that viewpoint, and I very confident we'll land on our feet and our program will continue to shine

This isn't a viewpoint. It's a fact. Boeheim helped to ice UConn out of the ACC.

willie99

Reaction Score
This isn't a viewpoint. It's a fact. Boeheim helped to ice UConn out of the ACC.

OK, but I'll respectfully suggest "citation needed"

willie99

Reaction Score
^^^^^^
from the link you posted, the only thing I saw was "somebody said somebody said". That's just a far cry from evidence IMHO

Reaction Score
^^^^^^
from the link you posted, the only thing I saw was "somebody said somebody said". That's just a far cry from evidence IMHO

It was a reporter on Twitter. It was covered in the Courant extensively. You don't know who Daigneault is?

Reaction Score
Anyway, this has been much discussed on the Boneyard for several months. Go on rooting for Cuse. Whatever.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
two reasons

in real life I know a few Cuse fans and I wouldn't mind seeing them happy, don't let the internet overcome reality

and in the last year of the real Big East, I want the season to end on a high note. Another national championship for the league. The only way they could defeat the best basketball conference in the country was to break it up. Nice story line to live through the ages
gotcha
1. i have quite a few people i know who went to cuse or have kids who went there but that changes nothing
2. louisville still left

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It's called 66, 61, 55 and 56 points scored in each of their last 4 games, nothing else. They sucked offensively when Southerland didn't shoot real well, all year. Triche and MCW were not go-to kinda guys with the ball in their hands at crunch time, simple.........plus the fact JB is awful when it counts and they BLOW!! ;)
When I sit back and look at things I realize that Michigan simply had better athletes. in fact, cuse may be the most unathletic team in the big east

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
if you think ul was focused in semi then we were watching 2 different games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog