The Next UConn Coaches | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Next UConn Coaches

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
I heard that Warlick might be available soon.

I wasn't intending a discussion about near future possibilities, but since you brought it up, I would favor McCallie over Warlick. After all, McCallie actually has brought a school to the Final Four (alas, not Duke, sorry triad). Plus, she would be adaptable to the UConn tradition of our players only having numbers on their jerseys.

Reaction Score
If I was looking ex player i’d probably be looking pt guard first

ala Mulkey

Reaction Score
It's fun to speculate about current coaches but it will be hard to replace Geno and CD. Let's enjoy it while we can. They aren't perfect but close, really close. Geno's biggest error I have seen was keeping Stevens on bench too long in Final Four but then I don't have more than 1000 victories....

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Missed that one.

Pretty funny line.

“I’ve already got five guys that don’t listen to me -- the first five -- so I didn’t want to now also have five more guys that completely ignore me,” Auriemma joked of having Samuelson coach the bench players.

“So I said ‘Lou, why don’t you talk to them and see if they figure out what you’re saying?' She got a kick out of it. She drew up something, and I don’t know what it was. She loves that kind of stuff, so why not let her have some fun out there?”

With Tulsa and Wichita St, I expect geno can have her coach the entire 2nd halves.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom