The next three games are important | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The next three games are important

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
These were the kinds of games last year that having a guy like Jalen Adams was nice. He played as well as you would expect of a senior guard against an inferior opponent and they ran every cupcake out of the gym last year from the tip.

We have yet to see one game this year where they dominate for 40 minutes v. a mid major. Sacred Heart was a bad first half, St. Joe's they forgot to play defense for 40 minutes, Maine they were inept on offense and sloppy in transition, Iona was another choppy first half.

These are three layups they need to win by 20 plus and look formidable out of the gate to correct some of their ineptness early on that has hurt their NET and also get rotations & roles polished up for Cincy on New Year's day and conference play.

Experiment with lineups, less shot attempts and more passing for AG, more shots for Bouk, more looks for Polley, more run for Sid. Continue feeding Carlton but maybe not quite as much.
I like the more looks for Polley. I agree. He is gaining more confidence each game. Carlton helped me put my foot in my mouth. He has come out of the gate the last three or 4 games. Well done Josh!

Reaction Score
AG and Bouk together during this 3 game look a bit more I agree. Agree on Polley to get more looks too but he has to create some of his own as well as running some plays his way. For those giving up on CV I hate to say we need him shooting near 40 from 3 again and just playing within the system because he does a lot of other things well. Needs to come back to earth.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom