The next head coach for Penn State will be? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The next head coach for Penn State will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Loyalty, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, and the situation can turn around on a dime with Munchak in there.

So with Munchak kids are going to flock to play at Penn State? I couldn't advise my kid to go to Penn State anytime soon. I do not see it turning on a dime.

Reaction Score
So with Munchak kids are going to flock to play at Penn State? I couldn't advise my kid to go to Penn State anytime soon. I do not see it turning on a dime.

Does your kid play football? They just nabbed a top recruit yesterday. Kids are not going to care. Munchak is an impressive person.

Reaction Score
Does your kid play football? They just nabbed a top recruit yesterday. Kids are not going to care. Munchak is an impressive person.

You mean Pollard who had committed to Penn State until they pulled his scholarship in April due to academics and then reoffered. Not quite a new recruit.

Reaction Score
You mean Pollard who had committed to Penn State until they pulled his scholarship in April due to academics and then reoffered. Not quite a new recruit.

Yes, Pollard. He just chose PSU over Boston College, Alabama, North Carolina and Florida.

Reaction Score
Yes, Pollard. He just chose PSU over Boston College, Alabama, North Carolina and Florida.

It is doubtful he had all those offers at this point. It was bc and penny state for him. This scandal has definitely affected their class this year. Remains to be seen for the future. My gut feeling is it wont affect them much once the y totally distance themselves from the current regime.

Reaction Score

So he has committed to Penn State twice! Always good when you get someone a second time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom