The New Seasons Starts Tonite | The Boneyard

The New Seasons Starts Tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Im really looking forward to see who is going to step up . Bria Kiah and the freshman will have my eye. We are the most talented team in WCBB. Injuries and sickness have hurt the Huskies this season. Im hoping we are back on track with a couple of days off and with the pressure of the BE tourney we should see the cream rise to the top. All the "ifs" and second guessing are gone. The regular season is gone. The past is in the past. Its a new season. Revenge, something to prove, standing tall, all attributes of being a UConn Husky.

I have a feeling we are going to be pleasantly surprised. I am expecting a total team effort and firing on all cylinders. This is the time of season when the great ones step up. This is the time when grit and tuffness carrys you through the tuff times. This is the time when UConn does what it does best. Execute and play defense. Tonite will give us the opportunity to see where we stand. It wont be where we were, it will be where were going and were going to the Very Top.

Reaction Score
"I have a feeling we are going to be pleasantly surprised." - TonyC

Bless you Tony! Would any Boarder ever be surprised to learn you felt that way? No matter how hard the fall, I can count on your blithe prophecies to pick me up. Thank you.

Reaction Score
Im really looking forward to see who is going to step up . Bria Kiah and the freshman will have my eye. We are the most talented team in WCBB. Injuries and sickness have hurt the Huskies this season. Im hoping we are back on track with a couple of days off and with the pressure of the BE tourney we should see the cream rise to the top. All the "ifs" and second guessing are gone. The regular season is gone. The past is in the past. Its a new season. Revenge, something to prove, standing tall, all attributes of being a UConn Husky.

I have a feeling we are going to be pleasantly surprised. I am expecting a total team effort and firing on all cylinders. This is the time of season when the great ones step up. This is the time when grit and tuffness carrys you through the tuff times. This is the time when UConn does what it does best. Execute and play defense. Tonite will give us the opportunity to see where we stand. It wont be where we were, it will be where were going and were going to the Very Top.

Tony I must say you manage to get a laugh out of me every time I read your posts.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
C'mon, Tony. Tell us how you really feel about UConn's chances.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads