The new ”Loouuuuuuuuu?” | The Boneyard

The new ”Loouuuuuuuuu?”

Reaction Score
So, that Looouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu chant is great. Where do we go next? Which player? The tradition has to continue.

Thoughts?

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
I would not be at all surprised if Anna becomes much like Lou.We saw a Canadian girl who played against talented older competition come to Connecticut and truly shine,and Anna has the luxury of playing against very talented people.She just may get comfortable with the system early and become very dependable,and possibly even more.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I would not be at all surprised if Anna becomes much like Lou.We saw a Canadian girl who played against talented older competition come to Connecticut and truly shine,and Anna has the luxury of playing against very talented people.She just may get comfortable with the system early and become very dependable,and possibly even more.
I think Bart is asking who we "ooooo" at, like Beruuuuuuuube and Louuuuuuuuuuu.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
So, that Looouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu chant is great. Where do we go next? Which player? The tradition has to continue.
Thoughts?
OK! There shall be a home game where a squeaky toy is given to each attendee. Whenever CW gets the ball - squeaks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom