The most terrifying team in College Basketball! | The Boneyard

The most terrifying team in College Basketball!

Reaction Score
1670646562734.jpeg

Worth a listen…

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
with all that said, not 1 mention of the 2 time big east freshman of the week Alex Karaban. That's how deep we are & with all the new faces they will continue to improve as a team as the season progresses.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
with all that said, not 1 mention of the 2 time big east freshman of the week Alex Karaban. That's how deep we are & with all the new faces they will continue to improve as a team as the season progresses.

Yeah, but Alex has been extremely foul prone lately and word is getting out he is the weakest part of the defensive armor. It's been obvious he doesn't have the pure strength to guard 4's in college basketball who like to be anywhere near the hoop. Alex's skill level is high and does a good job preventing his man from getting the ball but he needs to learn to just stand arms straight up and not even attempt to block shots.

Reaction Score
When you’ve got an All American and the Freshman of the year coming off the bench, yeah people should be scared

Reaction Score
He’s so spot on it’s a good listen. Patience no doubt, not sure why anyone’s in a hurry to be #1 in December who cares. And to not be concerned about the turnovers is crazy they need to get much better with the ball especially from the point position.

They’re good, long way to go with what will be an even larger target on their backs heading into conference play. Relax let the season play out.

Reaction Score
fun listen. Love all the love… and to add to QuickDraw, no talk of JAX, possibly our most terrifying player!! OMG

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Yeah, but Alex has been extremely foul prone lately and word is getting out he is the weakest part of the defensive armor. It's been obvious he doesn't have the pure strength to guard 4's in college basketball who like to be anywhere near the hoop. Alex's skill level is high and does a good job preventing his man from getting the ball but he needs to learn to just stand arms straight up and not even attempt to block shots.

I keep forgetting that Karaban and Clingan are freshmen and are going to look like it at times.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I keep forgetting that Karaban and Clingan are freshmen and are going to look like it at times.

10 games in and I am much more confident in consistent minutes and output from Clingan than I am from Karaban.

All that being said Karaban was having a stinker against Florida and parked on the bench with foul trouble, but he had no hesitation when he caught the ball on the wing and buried that transition 3 in the second half. Karaban seems to have a strong sense of what he is supposed to do on the court.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
OMG, look, some podcasters are talking about UConn!!!

Podcasters: We're BOMBARDED by UConn fans wanting us to talk about them
Sorry, not apologizing for the team having a rabid fanbase.

Reaction Score
10 games in and I am much more confident in consistent minutes and output from Clingan than I am from Karaban.

All that being said Karaban was having a stinker against Florida and parked on the bench with foul trouble, but he had no hesitation when he caught the ball on the wing and buried that transition 3 in the second half. Karaban seems to have a strong sense of what he is supposed to do on the court.
AK does an excellent job of reading his defender and taking advantage of what they're giving him..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom