The Mojo belongs to the People | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Mojo belongs to the People

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm not sure the mojo can take this kind of damage.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Any body remember who Stu was? Didn't he write reeeeeaaaaallllly long posts or something?
Sentenced to post ONLY in haiku, complained about the pronouncement, got shouted down, and ultimately bent to the will of the mojo admirably.

Dogmania knew
That resistance would not do
And posted haiku

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

ok, now im completely freaked, and prolly won't sleep again tonite.
never heard that meh tune, but
the album cover sez 'road trip' with pix of the golden gate, a camel, and the word egypt.
i literally, while living in view of that bridge (pac heights), left to go to the land on the nile, where part of that trip was to go on a camel safari into the libyan desert, tracing the footsteps of Alexander's spiritual journey.
when i returned to cairo, after being stuck in the mud one too many times, surrounded by stinkin water buffalos, i was greeted by a 2 week stay in my hotel bed, afflicted with a nasty alimentary condition. nasty.
and not some fancy, pre-packaged, conde nast dinner with fois gras journey. just a sum beduins with extra talking farm animals thing.
they talk, slobber, never go fast, stink, and ... hey wait! conde nast? nasty? uh oh....
(looks for black magic tune, finds this one, posted just hours ago)
CHER! "That Old Black Magic"

i ain't leaving my hut today - garuntee. it's too dangerous out there, and id prolly end up with gingivitis, or hotdog finger.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
ok, now im completely freaked, and prolly won't sleep again tonite.
never heard that meh tune, but
the album cover sez 'road trip' with pix of the golden gate, a camel, and the word egypt.
i literally, while living in view of that bridge (pac heights), left to go to the land on the nile, where part of that trip was to go on a camel safari into the libyan desert, tracing the footsteps of Alexander's spiritual journey.
when i returned to cairo, after being stuck in the mud one too many times, surrounded by stinkin water buffalos, i was greeted by a 2 week stay in my hotel bed, afflicted with a nasty alimentary condition. nasty.
and not some fancy, pre-packaged, conde nast dinner with fois gras journey. just a sum beduins with extra talking farm animals thing.
they talk, slobber, never go fast, stink, and ... hey wait! conde nast? nasty? uh oh....
(looks for black magic tune, finds this one, posted just hours ago)
CHER! "That Old Black Magic"

i ain't leaving my hut today - garuntee. it's too dangerous out there, and id prolly end up with gingivitis, or hotdog finger.
You haven't gotten into the Ether have you?

Reaction Score
Different times.
what the hell...
SenorEric.jpg

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
You haven't gotten into the Ether have you?
check the time stamp on the cher video.
now, im headin out to the backyard, locked and loaded. ides of march an all that. i ain't messin no how with no mojo. stymie nails it.

nice lid. kid's got class. im listening to him, notchuse.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom