The Mojo belongs to the People | The Boneyard

The Mojo belongs to the People

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
This is an impossible position. We have to acknowledge that a man who has done such right, such precious inalienable right, has come to be wrong.

The real problem here is nobody can replace Deepster. His pulpit casts a long shadow and from it he can declare the mojo dead. Pity any fool who attempts to step into the void of his derelict of duty. We’ve witnessed attempts. Courageous attempts to carry the water for him. But does he nurture these brave souls and endorse them to carry the tradition? No. He shuns them to kill their attempts in the cradle and elevate his status further. “You are not me” he says from on high.

And to serve what purpose? Does the mojo exist for Deepster’s pleasure? Some play thing to be discarded when his interest has faded? Shall we wrap it in bubble wrap? Mummify it and leave it behind? Here lies the mojo, it got too hard.

Sorry Deep. You spoke for me for 2 decades. But you speak for me no longer. The mojo belongs to the people. You must hang.

And here’s the thing. You’ll probably chime in here. Maybe it will be with a .gif of a yawn, or some effortless sentence or two about how this too reinforces your decision.

But you and I both know it’s the mob who runs Rome my friend. You no longer claim power over us. The Mojo is ours.

I call on the mojo believers. The rolling rockers. The never miss a haiku-ers because they know where it began. The Doooooooomers. Those who stood with Charlie and Senor. Who shoo’d the orange flu. Who murdered stuffed Jonathan. Who Fort’ed the Ead. Who found home on the range.

Are you going to let all of that end? Are you going to follow our coach who burns sage on the court pre game or a guy who lost his heart for it?

Wherever @Deepster posts. Whatever he says of this post. Find your faith and reply to him:

“You do not own the Mojo, the Mojo owns you”

I go on this endeavor for you. I risk my name for you. Where he posts you’ll find me. I will fight this fight alone if I have to. Join me.

You do not own the Mojo @Deepster. The Mojo owns you.

Reaction Score
Listen. I never claim to own the Mojo. I'm just cursed and blessed to be the conduit it flows through for all of you.

I had the robe stuffed away in the mothballs and was putting on Bermuda shorts on my way to a retirement community in Florida. But you can't force the Mojo and the Mojo always finds it's way and fortunately for all of you, I've seen the moonlit path we need to take.

Cool your jets and harness that energy. We're gonna need it. Let me do my "Good Will Hunting" thing and connect all the dots here. And then I will once again show you The Way.

Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 10.15.16 PM.png

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Listen. I never claim to own the Mojo. I'm just cursed and blessed to be the conduit it flows through for all of you.

I had the robe stuffed away in the mothballs and was putting on Bermuda shorts on my way to a retirement community in Florida. But you can't force the Mojo and the Mojo always finds it's way and fortunately for all of you, I've seen the moonlit path we need to take.

Cool your jets and harness that energy. We're gonna need it. Let me do my "Good Will Hunting" thing and connect all the dots here. And then I will once again show you The Way.

View attachment 74356
It about damn time.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I don’t know all of the history here (and obviously there’s a lot) but deepster is a clown from my experience. I think he’s the only person I’ve ever blocked here. He hung me last year and I took my sentence like a good Yarder. Now he’s what? MIA? In Jail? Moved to Moscow?

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
dang, deepster got juice.

hey! i just figgered it out from this,
'And then I will once again show you The Way.'
'the way' is the tao guiding the gung fooers, and the most gungfooer of all was mr gungfooist, ergo, deepster is Confucius!

this mojo stuff is hard like aged cheddar, yet just as tasty.

Last edited:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I had a bad feeling about how some on this board were behaving, in a manner in which the mojo gods could interpret as mocking them, which would compel them to expose us to their wrath. A couple of things (which cannot be viewed as mere coincidences) popped up which has led me to believe that maybe the mojo is starting to build.

The first sign arrived around 7:30 this evening. I visited a cousin and prepared his (jointly with his wife) tax return. On the ride home I heard a song that I hadn't heard on the radio in close to forty years. Granted, I did play this song not quite eight years ago and before that not quite eleven years ago but between the stations I listen to and the age of the song, hearing it on the radio (albeit the station was doing an 80's show) was an extremely unexpected incident. The song was Prince's 1999.

The second had to do with Deepster's decision to use a Good Will Hunting theme. The background and relevance would take far too long to explain but there appear to be powerful external forces at work here.

We must do our part.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

View attachment 74356
OK, Will, but no shortcuts. The mojo demands that hanging ritual be obeyed. That means a hanging nomination thread, a trial, and a sentence. There are no shortcuts.

So no more whining about how you don’t care about anything anymore, no more whining about how this tradition doesn’t interest you anymore, there’s only one thing you need to do…

Get To Work Lace GIF by ALLBLK

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
it would seem then, that mr/mrs/miss/ms/unoffensive pronoun confucius joad is all-knowing, meaning that if the trials continue, it is meant to be. and if they do not, then also meant to be. either way, meant to be. hmmm, 'meant to be.' meant to BE. BE, Big East, hmmm...

deep thoughts... hmmmmm, deep thoughts.... all very spooky. now i can't go to sleep, which like never happens.

Reaction Score

View attachment 74356
KG finally forgave Ray for jumping ship so the magnanimous BY can perhaps find it in our hearts to do the same for you...

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I've got it but that one caused some controversy as people took it as being cruel to a troubled person.
Different times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom