The Lousville vs Notre Dame Game | The Boneyard

The Lousville vs Notre Dame Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I will watch the Kentucky- Tennessee game tonight with interest, but am really looking forward to Notre Dame and Lousiville next week. If the Cards play the way they did against us, and can hold Peters and Ochonwa under their averages like WV did, life could be VERY interesting for Skylar and company....

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
I'm sure Louisville will give ND a good game, but I don't expect them to defend ND nearly as well as WVU did. Walz is a very good coach, but Carey has been doing it better, for a longer period of time, with less talent available, than Walz.

Carey is the most under rated coach in the country, by far.. The loss of WVU is a blow to BE women's bball.

Reaction Score
... Carey is the most under rated coach in the country, by far.. The loss of WVU is a blow to BE women's bball.
No question.

Probably good for him, though. How would you like to see UConn and Notre Dame perpetually ranked higher than you in your conference?

Reaction Score
I'm looking forward to a different game tonight. Can we keep up the momentum?

Reaction Score
I will watch the Kentucky- Tennessee game tonight with interest, but am really looking forward to Notre Dame and Lousiville next week. If the Cards play the way they did against us, and can hold Peters and Ochonwa under their averages like WV did, life could be VERY interesting for Skylar and company....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ND is complaining about the physicality of the WV game. The difference is that UConn has played 2 games in a row that were very physical and WON both. Deal with it ND . I can't wait til they play LV and GT.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
No question.

Probably good for him, though. How would you like to see UConn and Notre Dame perpetually ranked higher than you in your conference?
Yes, I'm sure the Baylors and OU's will still get most of the best recruits from Texas and Oklahoma but Carey will quickly take WVU to the top of that conference with that suffocating defense and just great all around coaching. Unless. of course he is lured away to some allegedly "better" program......

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ND is complaining about the physicality of the WV game. The difference is that UConn has played 2 games in a row that were very physical and WON both. Deal with it ND . I can't wait til they play LV and GT.
Bullies don't like being bullied.

Reaction Score
Louisville fan here. I'm looking forward to this game but I'm really worried ND is going to kill us. Hopefully I'm wrong LOL. We are disappointed that the Big East put this game on at 2:00 on a Monday. Pre-season we figured this would possibly reach a sellout of 22,000 but then they slap it in the middle of a workday (Presidents day). Only government workers are off that day LOL.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Louisville fan here. I'm looking forward to this game but I'm really worried ND is going to kill us. Hopefully I'm wrong LOL. We are disappointed that the Big East put this game on at 2:00 on a Monday. Pre-season we figured this would possibly reach a sellout of 22,000 but then they slap it in the middle of a workday (Presidents day). Only government workers are off that day LOL.
At least the game is on ESPN although the cost of that was their putting it into their daytime schedule. I presume Coach Walz will go with the physical game against the Irish - you guys had better hope the right refs show up or it will be an early St. Patty's Day parade to the free throw line.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score

Maybe you can pack the house with school basketball teams - kids should be off that day.

I am sure you have many people in Husky-land rooting for you to get a big win on Monday!

Reaction Score
Mike Carey have LV the road map to beat ND........

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
At least the game is on ESPN although the cost of that was their putting it into their daytime schedule. I presume Coach Walz will go with the physical game against the Irish - you guys had better hope the right refs show up or it will be an early St. Patty's Day parade to the free throw line.

Right as always, Nan! I chuckled when I checked the box score and saw Bonita Spence's name. First time I was glad to see her on the scene...

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Another Louisville fan here. this is exactly what I said while watching the game last night. Though, to be fair, I think one of Coach Walz's greatest strengths is scouting the opponent and coming up with a game plan. Our run in 2009 that ended in defeat by the Huskies in the Championship is a testament to that. By all rights, both Maryland and Oklahoma were more talented that year...but Coach got us there with his game plans, along with a player named Angel.

Mike Carey have LV the road map to beat ND........

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Well, that's a LOT of workers! :)

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
Alanin502 said:
Louisville fan here. I'm looking forward to this game but I'm really worried ND is going to kill us. Hopefully I'm wrong LOL. We are disappointed that the Big East put this game on at 2:00 on a Monday. Pre-season we figured this would possibly reach a sellout of 22,000 but then they slap it in the middle of a workday (Presidents day). Only government workers are off that day LOL.​

Well, that's a LOT of workers! :)

And that's why they call it "government work"

Reaction Score
I mentioned in the game thread vs. LV that I was looking forward to LV vs. ND! I was surprised to see ND lose yesterday, at home no less, and think LV/ND could be a slugfest! And a game I thought LV could win.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
L'ville gave UCONN a heck of a game but i can't see them keeping it close vs. ND. you play a really aggressive physical game and take UCONN out of their normal offense may work once - but i'm betting if we see them again in the BET we stomp them. then again, we couldn't really figure out Georgetown last year so who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom