The Long Road Home | The Boneyard

The Long Road Home

Reaction Score
On National Geographic Channel. Outstanding mini series so far. True story. 2003. Pinned down platoon in Sadr. Two rescuer groups go in to get them. ISIS-types attacking. Think first big battle of insurgents. Thought war was over before this....

Reaction Score
Excellent mini series with very few high profile actors. Michael Kelly is excellent as always (House of Cards) and Jeremy Sisti is solid too. Great show and can't wait to see the whole season and learn a little something more about our actions over there. Right now not a good situation and they weren't prepared.

Reaction Score
Just one episode left.

One of best mini series and war "movies" have ever seen. It is that good IMO.

Reaction Score
Just one episode left.

One of best mini series and war "movies" have ever seen. It is that good IMO.

Great show this past week and I expect the season finale to be really good, looking forward to it. Love the kicking back to their youth and things in some shows, especially this week with the squad leader excellent touch.

Reaction Score
Great show this past week and I expect the season finale to be really good, looking forward to it. Love the kicking back to their youth and things in some shows, especially this week with the squad leader excellent touch.

Agree. Everything about it has been top shelf.

Like Band Of Brothers, I hope they interview or show the real people at the end.

P.S. I bet the wives aren't nearly as hot as they are in the show....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom