The little things that make me happy | The Boneyard

The little things that make me happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just checking the final 2013 standings across the board and see the American Athletic.

American Athletic Standings

TEAM CONF OVERALL
* - UCF 8-0 11-1
* - Louisville 7-1 11-1
* - Cincinnati 6-2 9-3
* - Houston 5-3 8-4
x - Southern Methodist 4-4 5-7
x - Connecticut 3-5 3-9
* - Rutgers 3-5 6-6
x - South Florida 2-6 2-10
x - Temple 1-7 2-10
x - Memphis 1-7 3-9

Yes, even though they won yet another rigged lottery, and will get to play a post season game, and are riding the coattails of what being the closest division 1A football program to central park gives them, WE - UCONN, are ahead of the University of New Jersey in the standings.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/standings

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I actually looked up the final standings today myself and wanted to post something. Thanks for posting. Things could have finished off so much worse -- I'm happy with those last 3 wins and proud of the team for not giving up. Sixth place is so much better than 10th and last at 0-12.

No matter what conference this will always be true: UConn > Rutgers

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Hmmmm...6th? I guess that make every prognosicator for the last decade finally correct.

Reaction Score
I think when the Courants blog guy said UConn would finish 3rd this year, I asked him the question "how can a team finish 3rd with only 3 wins"?

Reaction Score
Yes, even though they won yet another rigged lottery, and will get to play a post season game, and are riding the coattails of what being the closest division 1A football program to central park gives them, WE - UCONN, are ahead of the University of New Jersey in the standings.

In what was, objectively, a worst-case scenario of a season across the board.

Reaction Score
You guys really have to get over Rutgers soon...you won't be playing them in the near terms. Time for you guys to find a new team...

Oh yeah, and this is my pic reply to the OP....so fitting and you know it.

tumblr_manhrq1nmZ1qfkagro1_1280.jpg

Reaction Score
You guys really have to get over Rutgers soon...you won't be playing them in the near terms. Time for you guys to find a new team...

So us UCONN fans need to get over Rutgers huh? This coming from a Rutgers fan on a UCONN message board. I don't get it but ok.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

So you are saying you guys play like girls?

Reaction Score
[qucallin
I like that just calling them what they are, the university of new jersey, is a kind of insulting

I've been to Connecticut. Stop pretending you are anything other than a smaller, more bland/vanilla version of New Jersey.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I hear Bridgeport is lovely this time of year.
Meh, I'm not a huge fan but you are probably comparing it to Newark, Trenton, Patterson or Camden so it must seem like the Garden of Eden to you.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
[qucallin

I've been to Connecticut. Stop pretending you are anything other than a smaller, more bland/vanilla version of New Jersey.

if you are so proud of nj why are you insulted enough to find, and respond to, a thread calling rutgers the university of new jersey?

Reaction Score
What a troll. Can't find anything better to do than to come onto another universities board and talk crap about a rival university and state for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom