The legend announcing Gtown Indiana | The Boneyard

The legend announcing Gtown Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Smith-Rivera is a really good too. Ice water! Soft!

Every time I hear a "quite frankly" I smile because 99% of CBB fans understand how much he says it.

Reaction Score
Agree for now, but nonetheless they will make it. Wish I could say the same with confidence of our team.

I wouldn't say it's a shoe-in that Indiana will make it. They have a couple nice wins over SMU and Butler but also a loss to Eastern Washington. They're also 187th in the country in defensive efficiency, so I have no reason to believe that they're better than UConn. But I guess you're right in the sense that they are at an advantage playing in the Big Ten.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't say it's a shoe-in that Indiana will make it. They have a couple nice wins over SMU and Butler but also a loss to Eastern Washington. They're also 187th in the country in defensive efficiency, so I have no reason to believe that they're better than UConn. But I guess you're right in the sense that they are at an advantage playing in the Big Ten.

I agree they aren't better, but they are in the B10 and we're not. And only wins at Fla and Stanford will help us OOC at this point. I don't see this steam going 16-2 as their margin for error is too thin because of our lack of scoring. Yet to be seen but if they beat UF and the Trees they would be 8-4 ooh and maybe a 13-5 gets them to 21-9 which in the AAC is not enough. I am hoping for some things to fall into place but admit to a lack of confidence, again not in the team, in the AAC.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I could be totally biased but quite frankly I think hes doing a pretty good job

he talks basketball, toughness, coaching, I love it

Reaction Score
I agree they aren't better, but they are in the B10 and we're not. And only wins at Fla and Stanford will help us OOC at this point. I don't see this steam going 16-2 as their margin for error is too thin because of our lack of scoring. Yet to be seen but if they beat UF and the Trees they would be 8-4 ooh and maybe a 13-5 gets them to 21-9 which in the AAC is not enough. I am hoping for some things to fall into place but admit to a lack of confidence, again not in the team, in the AAC.

You are worried over nothing. Win the AAC and get in. Simple.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Turn the closed caption on.

And am I the only one wondering if they have him on an eight second delay?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
the brief time i listened to coach broaDCast he was very very good but very very technical for common casual fan

he was glib but his display of hall of fame knowledge base was overwhelming and one would have to appreciate this dude as a kingpin of the sport and it would be fun to watch and listen to him coach men in the league wit his colorful tongue: vveri fun and funny entertainment; he might get so ticked off he put a 6-11 heavy dude at the point for several possessions; i luvs it

Reaction Score
the brief time i listened to coach broaDCast he was very very good but very very technical for common casual fan

he was glib but his display of hall of fame knowledge base was overwhelming and one would have to appreciate this dude as a kingpin of the sport and it would be fun to watch and listen to him coach men in the league wit his colorful tongue: vveri fun and funny entertainment; he might get so ticked off he put a 6-11 heavy dude at the point for several possessions; i luvs it

The first "paragraph" was awfully close to being coherent. Feeling OK?

Reaction Score
You are worried over nothing. Win the AAC and get in. Simple.

Can't be sure that will happen but if they do you're right bassman it is simple! Good news is no matter how the conference season goes, being in Hartford gives us hope huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom