The Last Sporting Event You Attended? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

The Last Sporting Event You Attended?

Reaction Score
Heading to Yankee Stadium tomorrow. Perfect weather.

First pro/college sporting event since Covid. Can't wait!
Loved it! It was everything I love about live pro sports without any of the stress, crowds, etc.

Traffic was fine, parking a breeze, the staff was pretty chill and genuinely seemed happy to be there. Mask mandate was so-so at best, but plenty of space while seated.

Will definitely go again before it increases to 100% capacity in July. Felt like a VIP and lived the openness of everything.

Reaction Score
Loved it! It was everything I love about live pro sports without any of the stress, crowds, etc.

Traffic was fine, parking a breeze, the staff was pretty chill and genuinely seemed happy to be there. Mask mandate was so-so at best, but plenty of space while seated.

Will definitely go again before it increases to 100% capacity in July. Felt like a VIP and lived the openness of everything.

Going this Saturday to the Yankees game and was going to drive in for the first time rather than take the train. Figured with limited capacity it'd be hopefully easy in/out. Glad to see that was the case!

Reaction Score
Going this Saturday to the Yankees game and was going to drive in for the first time rather than take the train. Figured with limited capacity it'd be hopefully easy in/out. Glad to see that was the case!
Some of the parking lots have moved, just to keep that in mind.

I usually park at the lot close to the Macombs Dam Bridge, but it's closed now. Highly highly recommend the new lot that's right next to the Bronx Terminal Market. My spot was literally 200 feet from the on-ramp to I-87, it felt like I had a VIP spot after the game.

Reaction Score
In about an hour: Girls lacrosse, Farmington HS vs Simsbury HS.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
High School hoops where I probably caught Covid, and before that Bills game in either 2018 or 2019. Between having 2 kids under 2 and then this last year, there hasn't been much getting out and about to see sports the last few years.

REALLY looking forward to a UConn trip, maybe some solid MLB baseball road trips this summer or next, and absolutely Bills seasons tickets this year.

Reaction Score
The last UCMBB home game. So long ago I can't remember who we played!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom