The Kibitzer memorial Badass award | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer memorial Badass award

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
So many tough, BA plays by so many Huskies tonight. I'm going to give it to Aaliyah who had some monster offensive boards and a huge charging call on Jones during the 4th qtr.

Reaction Score
So many options, Paige was Paige, Evina had huge buckets and played her butt off despite being undersized at the 4, Azzi had a bad shooting night, but was cool as a cucumber on the free throw line. Liv and Aaliyah battled hard all night. Liv had a great and 1 against Brink and Edwards drew a huge charge against Jones.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
The Whole Team in the Fourth Quarter to make 15 of 17 Free Throws to win the Game.

If not the whole team, then I say Evina Westbrook for the three 3's she made in the 1st half. I'd give it to her despite the poor decision to throw the pass to Christyn. At that time running clock was more important. Didn't cost the team the game.

Reaction Score
So many deserving Huskies! Bad Ass TEAM!!
I was impressed by ONO and Edwards NOT fouling out
and Nika with 8 rebouds. Also Evina for those three pointers
and everyone for showing poise and GRIT in the fourth quarter
GREAT FOUL SHOOTING !!! GO HUSKIES.
Many thanks for DORKA being there on the bench = loving support
GO BIG GIRL!! Z

Reaction Score
I’m going with the seniors; it was neck and neck all night until Ono and-one, Christyn three, Ono FTs for the biggest lead of 8. Not to mention Christyn’s FTs at the end, where she has struggled under pressure more than anyone this season. And Evina got us there with a strong start.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom