The Kibitzer memorial Badass award | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer memorial Badass award

Reaction Score
They’ve shrunk. :cool:
I'm with those of you who feel Liv was the best player for the Huskies today. She rose to the occasion, and it was a beautiful thing to see. Still, it would be ignoring history to deny the numerous big games she has not played well during her career.

That said, let's all rally behind her (and Aaliyah and hopefully Dorka) as they face the potential gauntlet of Cunane, Brink (and her backups) and Boston & Co. Overcoming all of those rivals would be a tall order, literally, but how cool would it be?

Reaction Score
Nika! We were barely hanging on till she came into the game then we took off. She doesnt have a lot of stats but she gets everyone fired up. Besides, shes my favorite player .

Reaction Score
In the words of The Kibitzer, BA, does not mean the player of the game, which I would say that was Liv. The KMBA in my opinion was Aaliyah, she took no prisoners when it came to the boards and going after loose balls. On one play she went to the floor for a loose ball while two Indiana players also went for it. The officials called a jump ball and it went to Indiana. After the play Rebecca was talking about one of the Hoosiers using her feet during the tie-up. I thought that was illegal using your feet, because last year they had called Nika for kicking the ball while doing the exact same thing.
Rebecca was laughing herself silly on that play. “She used to be a soccer player, and it shows.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom