The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
Take away Nika's six minutes early on and I think maybe this game gets out of hand and we don't win it. The team toughened up as the game went on, they bent but did not buckle. But again I'm not sure that happens without Nika taking no chit from anybody, right from the start.

Reaction Score
You know I love you @oldude and respect your opinion but in what universe can you objectively evaluate Caroline's 4 min of playing time?
If she hadn’t missed 2 bunnies, we might have seen more minutes. She’s still not 100% from whatever head issue she had as far as I see. Game was too physical to risk her.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
You know I love you @oldude and respect your opinion but in what universe can you objectively evaluate Caroline's 4 min of playing time?
Geno made quick evaluations on Caroline & Nika based on tentative offense & over aggressive defense respectively. If the game had not been so close in a “lose and go home” scenario, I’m sure Geno would have given them another chance. I have seen Geno do this before in the Big Dance. Last night he essentially cut his rotation to the 7 players he felt would win the game and, as it turned out, he was right.

Reaction Score
I'm giving it to Paige. I don't care that she missed some shots down the stretch (though I would've cared a bit more if we had lost) but I just love seeing her be scrappy, talking , and working the crowd. Some people don't like her cockiness but it's part of what makes her fun to watch. Last night's game reminded me of some of her old Hopkins games. She's just the type of player who feeds off the energy in the arena and she missed out on that last year and then most of this year so it was cool to see. She's just gonna continue to get stronger so hopefully what she is able to give the team is enough for them to advance farther. Here's to hoping she gets her Minnesota homecoming in the FF!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom