The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
Evina " the MOMA and Grandma " of the team.!!!
As Nika said " Everyone eats" and Westbrook "serves up"
a most memorable example of unselfish dedication to the
whole team / coaches/ and fans. Love that smile,
smoothness, and "nastiness". Go Huskies, be like Moma!
This was a " mirabile visu" performance of a MVP!

Reaction Score
Everyone played great. Momma E channeled her inner Nika. But here is my minority opinion. Paige is the BadAss. Coming off of a terrible injury, and defying the top medical experts on the planet here on the Boneyard who said she shouldn't play, she had a productive 12 minutes without being crazy or overly flashy. Really showed what she is made of. That ladies and gentlemen in my book is a BadAss.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I would have said Evina if she had taken 3-5 shot attempts and made 2-3 of them. She had a great game with her passing that led to assists. The downsize is she passed up too many open looks and drives to the basket tht would have resulted in baskets or trips to the Free Throw Line. Her offense wasn't needed against St Johns, but it will be needed against tournament teams. Possibly it might be needed in the Semi-Finals and/or Final in the Big East tournament. I don't want to see Evina reverting back to the player that doesn't look for her points. She needs to be the player she was with the Lady Vols and how she's played in the last couple of weeks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom