The Kibitzer Memorial BadAss Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial BadAss Award

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Caroline was clutch at both ends of the court and most definitely BA.
When she was being recruited along with Fudd, DeBerry and Poffenbarger, I thought that she was a throw in just to get Poffenbarger and DeBerry to commit. I thought she was being recruited to be a bench player and the other three were the real talents. Then I started watching her mix tapes and reading about her and realized she just might turn out to be an important player for UConn. I just wonder how much playing time she would have gotten if not for the injuries and the seniors continued to struggle. All some players need is an opportunity. However, when they get that opportunity, they need to produce. I am glad Caroline is producing.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I watched Caroline on video and Saylor in person and thought they could do the same things. It's too bad things didn't work out with Saylor, but I think we would all like 2 of Caroline.

Remember that she beat Azzi in a 3-point contest. :)

Based on her shot-blocking prowess, I think Caroline's middle name is Mutombo. :D

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
well, maybe not quite; but caroline certainly brings some of the critical intangibles provided by nika --and which this team has been sorely lacking.

both make things happen and inject energy (or is it soul?} that the squad otherwise oddly lacks. once again, when nika entered the game the team played better; it's intangible, but her presence has had that effect repeatedly. it seems like caroline provides some of this rare juice too,

it's sure is welcome!

btw, it's not clear that the incredible paige offers this; it's like too much to expect of her -- she's too busy winning games. :eek:
You kind of cut and pasted what I said. I didn't say "I don't think we win without Nika, so she gets the game win.
I stated that "Caroline is the KBA, but I don't think we win without Nika, so she gets the game win assist". Two different statements and two different meanings.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom