The Kibitzer Memorial BadAss Award | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial BadAss Award

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
The Team for their Improvement as a team and looking alot more like UConn. Paige ONO, AE, and how Sweet was Caroline. Her Breakout game. We looked like a UConn team and now just eliminate some of those turnovers.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I love it when there isn't one easy choice. It could almost be Paige every game, but ONO had a really good and impactful game, and Ducharme - finally put it all together, and not against a cupcake!

No one has more toughness, moxie, skills, and impact on a game than Paige. But ONO battled HARD and played physical. Something we've been critical of her in the past. And Caroline - yeah I'm gonna say it. Sweet Caroline! :D

Reaction Score
The Team for their Improvement as a team and looking alot more like UConn. Paige ONO, AE, and how Sweet was Caroline. Her Breakout game. We looked like a UConn team and now just eliminate some of those turnovers.
Like the poise in front of the home crowd

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Neil Diamond GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

It takes guts to take big shots in a big game. Paige is always great but for today I think Caroline takes the KBA.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I'm going with co-KBA's Paige, ONO, and Caroline Ducharme. They were all BadAsses in their own way and UConn may not have won without these three playing like they did.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Caroline, Olivia and Paige (I put in alphabetical order). Caroline took it outside as well as inside amongst the trees. Olivia had a badass game....no pun intended :). She had a double - double with 14 points and 13 rebounds. Olivia gave Dobson a run for the money. Paige was Paige!! She did it from every spot of the floor. I pray Paige will be alright!! Good thing, she was able to walk to the locker room.

Reaction Score
Caroline because we have been waiting. She was called upon and answered the bell. Paige was Paige, ONO had one of her better games, but Caroline showed us the future and, hopefully, a lot of the present, especially if—what we dare not mention—is diagnosed.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Liv was the definition of BA today. 14 points, 13 rebounds, 2 blocks & a steal, as UConn has a double-digit rebounding edge for the second straight game.
You beat me to the punch OD. Liv had the kind of day I’ve been looking for her to have since the beginning of the season. 14/13. She played her tail off, and was very instrumental in helping her team win.

We needed every point and every rebound. She made life very difficult for the Irish in the paint all day. Things that don't show up in the box score. A tip o’ the turban to Olivia today for a job well done!! ;)

Hopefully she can build on those numbers and her success today on Thursday against Georgia Tech. I’d love to see her have another 14/13 game against the Yellow Jackets in her homecoming game. Family, friends and former HS teammates will be there.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For me the Badass should go to Caroline. The lead was only 7 at the end of the 3rd quarter. Caroline comes in and ends up with 14 points on 5 out of 9 shooting with 3 of 5 from 3 and UConn wins by 19. That would be a fine performance for anyone but coming in a big game from a freshman who had only scored 4 points and at times looked liked she didn’t belong on the court made it worthy of the Kibitzer Badass Award.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Like the poise in front of the home crowd
Yeah! The home crowd diffenitly kept the team energized, and they fed off of it. Isn't it nice when we win a game against a rival by double digits? :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom