The Judge Listens | Page 7 | The Boneyard

The Judge Listens

Reaction Score
What Thursday quarterfinal is not good enough for you? You realize there might not have been a UConn Friday, and there still might not be a UConn Saturday. You need to get after it game by game. But obviously deep the bandwagoner can only show up for the big ones. For a Jets fan you exhibit some real pats fan tendencies.

since it’s your first trip in tomorrow, let me clue you into how the BET works: you will find fans of every team in every section, some more than others .

LOL. I’d expect better trolling from a “pro”. Your game has softened on the Friars board.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
LOL. I’d expect better trolling from a “pro”. Your game has softened on the Friars board.
Color me shocked that you can’t be bothered to attend a BET game.

Reaction Score
Color me shocked that you can’t be bothered to attend a BET game.

Color me shocked you disappeared from here for most of the season because you “didn’t like the people” here and are “magically” back for tourney time. FairweatherWest.

August_West

Reaction Score
Color me shocked you disappeared from here for most of the season because you “didn’t like the people” here and are “magically” back for tourney time. FairweatherWest.
I’m doing what you failed to do last year, I’m drumming up a storm of mojo. I thought about it and it’s not fair to the program that I don’t give my efforts here just because I’m fairly nauseated at the run of bandwagoners ( led by you) here.

it worked for the regular season, and I, away from here stirred up mojo forces that have never been fathomed or attempted in civilized society. Now it’s nut cutting winning time, there’s a job to do and I intend that it gets done.

Out the way, bubbie

Reaction Score
I’m doing what you failed to do last year, I’m drumming up a storm of mojo. I thought about it and it’s not fair to the program that I don’t give my efforts here just because I’m fairly nauseated at the run of bandwagoners ( led by you) here.

it worked for the regular season l, and I, away from here stirred up mojo forces that have never been fathomed or attempted in civilized society. Now it’s nut cutting winning time, there’s a job to do and I intend that it gets done.

Out the way, bubbie

Okaaaaaay.

August_West

Reaction Score
Okaaaaaay.
That didn’t work for you? I thought it compared favorably to voldemorts soliloquy at the end of “ Goblet of Fire”

Reaction Score
That didn’t work for you? I thought it compared favorably to voldemorts soliloquy at the end of “ Goblet of Fire”
Good lord. You're approaching Prankster levels at this point.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I’ll be there Friday and Saturday. Should I look for you in the PC student section?
Okay this is funny. Hanging Adub for posting all season on the pc board and not here is the one thing that can get me back on board.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Okay this is funny. Hanging Adub for posting all season on the pc board and not here is the one thing that can get me back on board.
Absolutely not. Remember ketchup on turkey sandwich fiasco. No judge, no hanging, spontaneous mojo is the new norm.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Absolutely not. Remember ketchup on turkey sandwich fiasco. No judge, no hanging, spontaneous mojo is the new norm.
I prefer to call it free range mojo but you are absolutely correct.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom