The guys spending a lot of time together | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The guys spending a lot of time together

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Not to be that guy, but wasn't there a whole slew of these pictures prior to last season as well?
At least you waited half an hour to post the first questioning comment. Not your fault it was the first comment.
Waiting for someone else to point out that it was probably grilling rather than BBQ.
But I don't expect anyone to complain they aren't legally family, so that's hopeful.

Reaction Score
Anderson's massive arms? He has his arms crossed. You guys are funny.

Classic pose guys, how do they not know this.

Step 1) flex before the picture. Helps get your arms and neck vascular.

Step 2) cross arms. Use hands to gently push bicep forwards, increasing the appearance of size.

Step 3) Party with bunk, chief, dre and those underclassmen

Reaction Score
I think you are on to something. They need to spend less time together and not develop relationships.
Some of you need to stop being so sensitive. He didn't say that or even imply it. What he implied was that these pics don't mean the team is actually bonding. We need to see what they look like on the court before we can draw any conclusions.

Reaction Score
Another observation it's good to Ricky not buttoning up all the way to the top on his golf polo. :eek:
Golf is most often played in the heat. Why does anyone button that top button? Very narcissistic of them. Personally I still look dashing with the top button unbuttoned.

Reaction Score
Anderson is defintely cut, look his recent photos on ig. These graduate athletes are usually physically developed, see kromah or Miller.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
They are in Kevin's backyard. He has a full length outdoor court n swimming cool. Good to see some team building. I heard the chemistry is a lot better this yr. Glad he clean house somewhat

I don't think it was exactly his choice to jettison half the team.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Some of you need to stop being so sensitive. He didn't say that or even imply it. What he implied was that these pics don't mean the team is actually bonding. We need to see what they look like on the court before we can draw any conclusions.
Thanks for clearing that up.

C

Chief00

I will tolerate some of the yoga and coed stuff if we keep having workout agendas like this

Attachments

• IMG_1034.PNG
    IMG_1034.PNG
    140.9 KB · Views: 106

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I will tolerate some of the yoga and coed stuff if we keep having workout agendas like this

If you build muscle, you need to keep those joints and ligaments loose and lubricated too. Yoga's important. Especially in the recovery phase. That's why pretty much all pro teams promote it, especially in the NFL.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom