The Grind | Page 9 | The Boneyard

The Grind

Status
Not open for further replies.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Are you sure they played chess where Chief grew up?

Reaction Score
I thought it was humorous, but the thread has created a life of his own.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Straight from one of the biggest fluffers. You’ve used this exact line like 10x. Yawn.

Reaction Score
I see that this topic has received many responses with a few BY’s detailing such.

I suggest we change the topic from The Grind to The Bump.

C

Chief00

Honestly the guy brings zero to the table for me. He’s not one bit connected, has very few original/interesting thoughts and imo is just downright annoying.

To me the only thing worse is his group of fanboy fluffers who defend his every move and think they are smarter than the rest of us cause they patronizingly find his schtick ‘funny’. So high brow of them.

Hey to each their own but to me this place will hopefully be a lot more enjoyable without his self serving nonsense.
You are spending a lot of time posting about and reacting to someone you claim to have on ignore. I think over half of your total posts are about Chief. You don’t see the irony in that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Our lack of knowledge
Leads to ignorance
But the same is true
With knowing too much.

irony at it's best.

C

Chief00

Lotta disrespect to the Chief around here. Keep grinding
Thanks, that Pittsburgh dude brought up the pizza thread. Heck that’s been going since 2011 and has 225k views, The Grind in 10 days is already 10% of that. They may not have taught Latin where Chief went to school but Chief can do this math in his head.

pj

Reaction Score
Thanks, that Pittsburgh dude brought up the pizza thread. Heck that’s been going since 2011 and has 225k views, The Grind in 10 days is already 10% of that. They may not have taught Latin where Chief went to school but Chief can do this math in his head.

Chief, I'm one of your biggest fans, but you're off base comparing this thread to the famed Pizza thread. A thread should be bumped for at least one year, maybe several, before being spoken of in the same breath with the Pizza thread. To do otherwise is like saying 1 is comparable to 4. No, 4 > 1. I rest my case.

Reaction Score
You tell someone to get a life on a day when we are remembering those who lost theirs. Maybe you should be spending time with your family today.

Jeez Robert.....playing that as a card is really not a good look.

Yes...it is Memorial Day....and yes, many of us have in specific memory today a comrade or comrades lost.

Semper Fi.

Reaction Score
Jeez Robert.....playing that as a card is really not a good look.

Yes...it is Memorial Day....and yes, many of us have in specific memory today a comrade or comrades lost.

Semper Fi.

He was criticizing another poster for posting on Easter for some illogical reason. I don’t judge people by how they observe holidays, I was just pointing out his hypocrisy.

Reaction Score
Remembering my friend Joe Dusil. We came home. He never got over it. Sorry for the thread drift.

Don't be...today of all days.

Remembering Sgt. Jerry Houdeshelt...3rd Marine Recon.
KIA 1-2-68

Small recon team over run while making a last stand on a grassy ridgeline in Thua Thien province. They were manning an OP overlooking an infiltration route.

He was 23.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
He was criticizing another poster for posting on Easter for some illogical reason. I don’t judge people by how they observe holidays, I was just pointing out his hypocrisy.

When has that ever stopped me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32