The GOAT falls short | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The GOAT falls short

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Think of how many tables will die tonight.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The defenses are just spent right now. Gassed.

OT

Reaction Score
Now the quarterback play in this game is truly great. Josh Allen has fully arrived, what does the poor guy have to do to win this game? He's basically been Superman and it's tied again.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
That's a wrap.

Buffalo winged badly in OT.

Reaction Score
Josh Allen just had the best back to back games in NFL playoff history and he loses with his team giving up a score with 13 seconds left and never getting the chance to touch the ball in OT. That's about as rough as it gets in sports.

Reaction Score
Thank god for the NFL getting me thru a non Uconn game weekend.

Reaction Score
And he finally got a flag for crying about being hit yet again maybe my favorite flag ever. The Rams defender even backed off his momentum yet Tom doesn’t think he should ever be hit. And after the flag he dared the ref to throw another one and the didn’t yet should have. Rams are better but they don’t close well, will keep the Niners in it.

Reaction Score
And he finally got a flag for crying about being hit yet again maybe my favorite flag ever. The Rams defender even backed off his momentum yet Tom doesn’t think he should ever be hit. And after the flag he dared the ref to throw another one and the didn’t yet should have. Rams are better but they don’t close well, will keep the Niners in it.
Crying, you've been crying about Brady forever. Always waiting to find something to bitch..about. Everybody is talking and posting about these great games but Brady, Brady Brady.

Reaction Score
As a Giants fan who went to college in Buffalo I'm impressed with 25 year old Josh Allen and jealous. Bills are my #2 team now. What a future he has. Mahomes and Allen showed their superstar status last night.

Reaction Score
Crying, you've been crying about Brady forever. Always waiting to find something to bitch..about. Everybody is talking and posting about these great games but Brady, Brady Brady.

Huh? I don’t cry about Brady at all he’s freakin great. But he’s a whiner period you’re a Pats fan and blind to it. And by the way I am speaking about a play that actually happened not making anything up. And he was wrong again. Now go back and put your pink TB hat on and relax 34 ;)

Reaction Score
Huh? I don’t cry about Brady at all he’s freakin great. But he’s a whiner period you’re a Pats fan and blind to it. And by the way I am speaking about a play that actually happened not making anything up. And he was wrong again. Now go back and put your pink TB hat on and relax 3

Huh? I don’t cry about Brady at all he’s freakin great. But he’s a whiner period you’re a Pats fan and blind to it. And by the way I am speaking about a play that actually happened not making anything up. And he was wrong again. Now go back and put your pink TB hat on and relax 34 ;)

All good, We just see it different. Much respect for you Mau.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom