swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
image.gif

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I have a new nominee (although he may be oblivious to what this represents):

He posted this the other day in a thread he started - Is the creepy head on the boneyard banner new?
Or have I just been really non-observant?

Followed up recently with
Honest opinion here. This isn't 2011 or 2014. It is great that Adams hit that miracle shot and we are now in the NCAAs. But I don't think this team has even an unrealistic shot to win it all. How deep they go will depend on seed and bracket luck. I don't think we want to face a 1 seed in game 2. I don't think it will end well. There are some 2 seeds we could beat but even that is questionable for this group. Is there a way to be an 11 seed and not be in a play in game? If so, I would welcome a seeding screw job for an 11 seed and a shot at a 3 seed for a trip to the sweet sixteen. That would be a huge accomplishment for this group.

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score

He posted this the other day in a thread he started - Is the creepy head on the boneyard banner new?

Hmm. There's quite a bit there to ponder.
But that's not Hangman Swami's job. His job is to carry out the sentence meted out by Jurrrdge Deepster.
Said sentence is being awaited.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score

He's just brimming with confidence, isn't he?

Reaction Score
Interesting note about @jleves.

He's been here for a billion years, never been strung up and actually sent me this message earlier in the week....

"I am so done bothering to watch this team - they are so bad."

I was shocked. Shocked.

That's beautiful. There aren't even skid marks from where the bus hit him.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I just want him to get the help he needs and I didn't know who else to tell.

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score

He's been here for a billion years, never been strung up and actually sent me this message earlier in the week....

I was shocked. Shocked.
Methinks he leaps to the front of the suspect line.
But again, choosing the hang-ee is not Hangman Swami's job.
I await the sentence.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

You are so compassionate........

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score

I was shocked. Shocked.
Its that type of thought sharing that keeps me from hitting up the chat room any more. jleves can be a real Dougie Downer.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

I was shocked. Shocked.
I endorse this. That's horrible.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I endorse this. That's horrible.
Agree. He should be made to watch a looped video of @August_West eating the mojo sandwich during the games.

You aren't walking on this Augie. The team requires it: the board requires it and yes, America requires it. Justice must be served.
upload_2016-3-13_14-30-14.png

"Shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie!"​

Last edited:

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Yeah - I wrote that - while we were getting smoked by SMU by 26. Who here didn't think that? It's not like I created threads that spent 17 pages talking about how bad turkey and ketchup are during a basketball season.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yeah - I wrote that - while we were getting smoked by SMU by 26. Who here didn't think that? It's not like I created threads that spent 17 pages talking about how bad turkey and ketchup are during a basketball season.
See, being candidate for hanging is like being attacked by a bear. Punching back doesn't help. Just play dead, curl into a ball and pray that it stops.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

I was shocked. Shocked.

jleves may have been thrown under the bus here, picked up and brushed off and thrown under again, but does it really matter given the offense?

Should it matter to me that jleves helped me get an awesome new computer?

No and no. How can we expect the players to have mental toughness on the court if elder Boneyarders cannot stay the course and watch through thick and thin. And what is with those breaks from the game to clean the toilet? Well, that does sound like Fishy running around during games, which does not help his case. He hasn't even bothered to read this thread to answer to these serious charges. Where art thou, @jleves ????

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Did 2014 teach you nothing? We lost to Louisville by 139 points at the end of the year. What happened then? This is pitino caught buying strippers bad, Jleves.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Agree. He should be made to watch a looped video of @August_West eating the mojo sandwich during the games.

You aren't walking on this Augie. The team requires it: the board requires it and yes, America requires it. Justice must be served. "Shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie!"

Yeah it doesn't even matter what Judge Deepster decides. If he doesn't sentence Augie to hanging, we'll just resort to vigilante mojo justice.

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
See, being candidate for hanging is like being attacked by a bear. Punching back doesn't help. Just play dead, curl into a ball and pray that it stops.
He may have gone too far.
But that is not Hangman Swami's decision.
I await the sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3