The future lies ahead. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The future lies ahead.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I guess I'll throw in another Al Davis quote regarding the future schedule, "Just win, baby!"

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Be real confusing if it didn't, but anyway. :cool:
The one poster missing from this thread is our resident expert on all things time related, @EricLA . He is, according to his nom de plume, the master of chronology. Apologies to Yogi Berra, and Al Davis ,et al. But the Titan among us must be heard! :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I think the long term success we have will depend on two things. Megan must continue to play at the high level she appears to have achieved and Aubry must continue to improve as I think she can be the needed re-bounder we must have against teams like Oregon and Baylor.
Don't forget Kyla Irwin in the rebounding department. She's a bigger, stronger body than athletic Aubrey. I do think Griffin shall be a factor in games from here on out but Ania's strength and hustle is important and she appear to like bumping and mixing it up. I too don't think U Tenn is a push over or a gimme game. I like the predictions of 20 point wins but believe them when I see them. I'm very happy the first return game is at home for the UC/UT series.

Reaction Score
Lobo, Ododa and Bueckers walk into a bar at the same time ........ It was tense. ;)

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I think the LV game will play out just about like the OU game. 30+ point win, and the last quarter all Blue.

Reaction Score
hmmmmm..................I wonder if there's anybody in the UConn locker room who's capable of producing an in depth scouting report* on the Lady Vols (*subject to all relevant NCAA regulations)? ....................not that UConn would need something like that of course.......... :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Days of future past..gr8 album by The Moody Blues...

Funny you mention this- I was just watching on YT last night the history of the Moody Blues - it's a very in depth and highly interesting account of their origins and formative years.

Reaction Score
Where else could it be? I checked the past and the present, and, trust me when I tell you, the future was not there.
Be not so sure. A work colleague once remarked that I had a brilliant future behind me. He turned out to be right, though it took a couple years for me to acknowledge it and move on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom