The Eric Cobb Appreciation Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Eric Cobb Appreciation Thread

Reaction Score
I’m loving Cobb’s performance tonight, but cmon. Zion would dunk over Cobb, nuts in face and all.
Obviously...
BFFF4C60-A895-4ED8-94A2-15628506F636.gif

Reaction Score
Love his energy and passion. Perfect compliment to Carlton down low.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Sorry I couldn’t resist...that dude was popping all over the place

Reaction Score
Late in the game Cobb got an offensive rebound down low and I am yelling at the TV to pass it out. He tries to make a move and gets called for an offensive foul which looked like a flop. No replay of course which was going on all night. Boeheim wanted all ticky tac fouls called on us only. Cobb did a great job tonight not trying to do too much. This bodes well for the future. I was very impressed with his effort on the boards but with his athleticism and strength this should be an every night thing. He really should be the player he was tonight. Good for him!

Reaction Score
Let's be honest. Eric Cobb is not good.

But he's playing. So. Good.

I swear if we go to the NCAA tournament with a team of Eric Cobb's, basically - look out for when we actually have legit talent. And I don't mean to knock these kids. But they're max effort.

But wanna put you mark on a program? Save it. Be the team that wasn't that talented, but got the job done because effort and caring about what you're representing. And you can hold your s------- above everyone for eternity.

If this is gonna be our rebuilding year, sign me ---- up.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

I swear if we go to the NCAA tournament with a team of Eric Cobb's, basically - look out for when we actually have legit talent. And I don't mean to knock these kids. But they're max effort.

But wanna put you mark on a program? Save it. Be the team that wasn't that talented, but got the job done because effort and caring about what you're representing. And you can hold your s------- above everyone for eternity.

Disagree.

I thinking Cobb IS good. He's got handle, hands, a decent shot, decent footwork, and can rebound. Now that he's much thinner, he has fitness too.

Brace yourself for a big year from the big man...

Reaction Score

I know what you're saying but we have legit talent, our backcourt is damn good.

Reaction Score
I know what you're saying but we have legit talent, our backcourt is damn good.

It's really good. Up front, not as much.

I REALLY don't mean to be mean. But a team that's better than the sum of its parts is 1000% what this program needs right now.

Reaction Score
Bottom line - with their front court - that's a team that should eat a team like ours alive.

They didn't because effort.

If someone shows up for the big games - be it Cobb, Carlton or Yakwe - we'll be fine.

Reaction Score
Love Cobb, his performance tonight reminded me of Justin McBride from UCF against us a few years ago. He has skill, he just needs to resist the urge to knock guys over when he has the ball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom