The end for Will Wade (maybe Sean Miller too)? | The Boneyard

The end for Will Wade (maybe Sean Miller too)?

Reaction Score

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
If Will Wade gets canned (he won’t), Cam Thomas would likely be available.

One can dream.

As I was reading one of the articles on the upcoming documentary, this very thought ran through my head. Wade danced out of trouble last year, but the tapes going public may complicate things this time around. It could be very interesting to see how this shakes out

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Don’t forget tremont waters either
It was Tremont's late father that made that call - then passed away before he could spend that recruitment cash

Reaction Score
Seems to me that the NCAA is either reluctant or slow to react to violations from SEC BB schools because of the immense influence their FB Programs have as money making machines for the NCAA re: television contracts,etc.. SEC ADs have plenty of dough to pay attorney fees and provide their BB Programs with creative finance for recruiting "wins".. Not a level playing field for the "have- nots"..

Reaction Score
Other than Wade being mentioned as a FN gangster, my favorite line in the article is "James Alexander, is a self-employed entrepreneur" ... classic.

Reaction Score
They're not even scared of the NCAA anymore. Just a few years ago Wade would have been fired as soon as these charges came out. I fully expect the SEC will shelter LSU from any real penalty. Nothing to see here...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom