The dude response to FSU Mr barron | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The dude response to FSU Mr barron

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
1310 in dallas claimed fsu to tbe b12 in the next 2 weeks

Really? And how the hell do you find out things on Dallas stations?!? (is there a link that you stumbled on, or are you really in tune with every media outlet out there?) :)

Reaction Score
MHver is an idiot, I doubt he has more connections than anyone our our board, and probably less than a few of us. He is entertaining though. It's like opening a fortune cookie. I doubt anyone actually believes it is true (except perhaps the "love portion guy"), but it is mildly entertaining.

That said, I hope that the "football schools" who opposed us leave the ACC, it's a karma thing.

can i have your twitter handle?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Really? And how the hell do you find out things on Dallas stations?!? (is there a link that you stumbled on, or are you really in tune with every media outlet out there?) :)

its in a certain thread in a place where CR is talked about a lot. what i was getting at was this was posted this morning after some 1 heard it. then soon after mhvr3 read that thread and as usual tries to look like the hero....

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Somebody claims that Barron referred to the dude by name during a speech and we're supposed to believe it's true? Has anyone else corroborated the claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom