The Double D's | The Boneyard

The Double D's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am so impressed with Daniels and Drummond. Deandre's polish for a freshman is pretty amazing, He seems to have the total package offensively, once he puts on a few more pounds he will be a lottery pick. Drummond is still somewhat raw but holy hell can he do some amazing things. That dunk didn't look real, you might see something like that in a video game if you're lucky. He had some stretches in the second half where he looked dominant. He was owning the boards there for awhile, it's scary to think what he will look like at the end of the year and in a few years down the road in the nba. I know it's just an exhibition but I don't think we've ever had this type of talent.

Reaction Score
I actually agree. It doesn't mean this will be the best team, but in terms of talent, it's up there for sure. This team is legitimately two (or three) deep at every position.

We'll obviously have to see how it comes together, how they develop, how the chemistry is, etc., but man the talent is jawdropping.

(Can't wait till Game 1, when they only up 10 at halftime and everyone's talking about how much we suck.)

Reaction Score
Yes just talking about talent. We aren't at full strength with Boatright, Giff and Bradley out but just looking at what we have in terms of potential is frightening. Drummond, Lamb and Deandre will all be lottery picks and there are several other nba players on this team.

Reaction Score
Yeah sorry for the title, just referencing Joe D's corny nickname for them.

Reaction Score
Double D's could just be DeAndre Daniels alone

Reaction Score
After reading the title of the thread I was disappointed when I clicked.
Happier?

sofia-vergara4012.jpg

Reaction Score
Great picture HooperScoop maybe now I can get over my Doris Burke and Susan our president crush. I'm really not sick I tell ya.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
That woman has very masculine features. I mean, other than her Daniel/Drummonds.
You better fix your eyes. Most of us can keep our focus.

Reaction Score
That woman has very masculine features. I mean, other than her Daniel/Drummonds.
Sofia Vergara if I'm not mistaken. Please google images and check the string bikini photos. Judging all of her "features" together, now what do you think?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
this offseason chat:
DB-we need another guy on the roster, maybe we can get 2 with some ship movement.
JC-i know but who can we add to this roster thats still available?
DB- throws some d's on that b!tch!

Reaction Score
Sofia Vergara if I'm not mistaken. Please google images and check the string bikini photos. Judging all of her "features" together, now what do you think?
Who needs the strings?

Sofia-Vergara-15.jpg

Reaction Score
Just not my type. Not saying that I don't see why many guys would find her attractive. I just don't go for the pronounced features (lips, cheekbones, chin) and the ginormous DeAndres.
Gorgeous-Sofia-Vergara.jpg

Reaction Score
I don’t recall her sitting on the bench! Imagine if she did, how many turnovers the other team would commit down our end of the floor.
Not for nothing, but that dress looks very uncomfortable. Something has got to be getting pinched. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom