The Colgate Game | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The Colgate Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was thinking along the same lines and just want to add that you can't fault them for thinking that; look at all the success their mens team has had 1 title and they had to cheat 3 different ways to get it.

Yeah tell me about it!!! It seems as though Syracuse is ALWAYS under NCAA scrutiny...... and I am just amazed that Jim B is whining about his punishment..... like he did not know of any wrongdoing..... Rick Pitino had no idea the strippers were putting on shows for years..... after all 15 athletes .... that is a lot to keep track of!!!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If you have a tablet, down load the Watch ESPN App/ then select SPORTS from the top Manuel bar, then select basketball. The Manuel on the right you can select among live/upcoming/replay depending upon the time you want to watch. It will show a lists of games. Then search for Univ. of Conn Vs XXX (W). Tonight's will start at 7 PM Eastern Time. I live in Vegas, so it will be 4 PM for me. Some times program may come on few minutes later than the posted time. Hope this will be helpful.
Always thought Manuel was hilarious.

article-1126509-003E35FB00000258-467_468x370.jpg

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
UNC (Sylvia Hatchell) wanted to continue the series but Geno ended it due to lack of competition.
That is correct. Duke however did duck out. With JPM saying something to the extent of.... I thought my team would handle "it" (I think she was referring to the level of play) in using the word "it" better.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
That is correct. Duke however did duck out. With JPM saying something to the extent of.... I thought my team would handle "it" (I think she was referring to the level of play) in using the word "it" better.
I think that was after they got toasted not just by uconn, but by a very heavy schedule of good teams without bringing off any wins.

Reaction Score
By the way, I am also in same town as you. isn't it great to get sports programming 3 hours early??!!!
Glad that works for you. You can watch the replays at the time you want. Plus you can check on UCONN's opponents' games with other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom