The Civil Conflict! | Page 19 | The Boneyard

The Civil Conflict!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Okay, is it just me or is anyone else getting this new banner ad??

Medic: I like my banner ad better . . .

Perfect Hair

I saw Diaco drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics
Reaction Score
There is no way we're going 2-10. I have the "Over 3 Wins" ticket from Vegas to prove it.

I asked before but I guess you didn't see it, what kind of odds did you pay on theat over bet, the ones I've seen online are painful.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I asked before but I guess you didn't see it, what kind of odds did you pay on theat over bet, the ones I've seen online are painful.

It was a joke - I don't think he played it anywhere.

-160 on the over was last I saw.

Reaction Score
Whoever thought of this was a genius. And if we win the chatter about it may never die..... just like this thread.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Wait, the trophy doesn't have a name yet??

Trophy Yes (unnamed)

Reaction Score
O'Leary tells Diaco not to forget the trophy, and make sure it's on the plane. LOL.

I hope that when we get to that game, this coach has shown that he's not all fluff and smiley faces when it comes to building a football team, and we have players that can play and we are in a race for the top. People will watch that game if so.

Gotta start with a win at home against 1-AA Villanova though in front of the 42 remaining season ticket holders.

Reaction Score
establishment of the civil conflict is the best thing diaco has done so far as our head coach

it's such an amazing troll job

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If he wins the game, it will have been an epic level of trolling. You know those guys at UCF will want to win it just for the ability to mock the entire thing.

If it's on its way back to CT, they will be really really embarassed.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
O'Leary tells Diaco not to forget the trophy, and make sure it's on the plane. LOL.

I hope that when we get to that game, this coach has shown that he's not all fluff and smiley faces when it comes to building a football team, and we have players that can play and we are in a race for the top. People will watch that game if so.

Gotta start with a win at home against 1-AA Villanova though in front of the 42 remaining season ticket holders.
43...sir.

Reaction Score
That's called buy-in from the UCF HC and AD. Round one to Bob.
HOOK LINE AND SINKER! Oops, did not mean to upset your avatar but you are correct :D. He now has the opponents buying in! That trophy is bigger and brighter than the day it arrived on campus! It is getting better every day he would say. This guy played head games with us for an entire season, I like the fact he is now using his talents on the opposition.

Reaction Score
HOOK LINE AND SINKER! Oops, did not mean to upset your avatar but you are correct :D. He now has the opponents buying in! That trophy is bigger and brighter than the day it arrived on campus! It is getting better every day he would say. This guy played head games with us for an entire season, I like the fact he is now using his talents on the opposition.

I drove from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale this afternoon. Going through the dial a guy on 740AM, I am guessing 740AM The Game in Orlando was all over HCBD and UConn. He was definitely not buying into the Conflict.

Reaction Score
Yes but on Aug 5. The station was talking about Uconn Football in a recruiting area. It's crazy genius. No other team made a blip on the radar nationally after media day. Except UConn and amade up game.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I drove from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale this afternoon. Going through the dial a guy on 740AM, I am guessing 740AM The Game in Orlando was all over HCBD and UConn. He was definitely not buying into the Conflict.

First things first, who gives a rat's a** what UCF and their fans have to say? They have a mediocre football program and a non-existent basketball program. Can't compete with UConn holistically from an athletics standpoint, and is essentially at the junior college level academically. We win national titles. Google search UCF national championship--the closest thing you can find is a second place finish in cheerleading. Maybe we have been down and out the past few years in football, but we're a hell of a lot better than them in every sense.

People may be looking at HCBD like he's insane now, but imagine if we actually find a way to go into Orlando and win this thing...the national media will have an absolute field day on UCF and we look like geniuses. Now let's just hope all of this Kool Aid I've been drinking won't kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom