The Boneyards Cferr does the impossible | The Boneyard

The Boneyards Cferr does the impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Last nite my good friend Charlie Ferraro did something no one in his party has done. He was out numbered by approx. 5,000 votes and won his seat by over 200 votes for State Representative. It was a long day and a very long nite as voting machines broke down. The count came in and the first two polling places had him down by 24 votes. It wasn't until late that the third polling place came in giving him the lead and then the final which confirmed his win. I am so happy and proud of my buddy. He is a good family man and he will represent all the people in the district. This morning the incumbent called to concede while we were on the phone. For Boneyarders Charlie will be at the game with me on Sunday. One thing this proves. If you work really hard you can win. Charlie began going door to door in May and finished on November 1. He saw every person in his district face to face. When he started this campaign he asked me what he should do. I told him he had to go door to door and meet every person face to face, because the hardest thing to get rid of is a body. (lol). The people need to know who you are. This is imo the biggest upset in the state of CT.

Congrats Charlie

Reaction Score
Congratulation, Charlie! I hope you do, indeed, represent all the people in your district.

Like with the Huskies, your hard work paid off.

JS

Reaction Score
This is unusual in terms of our rule against discussing politics. It's news about a BYer and presented as a nonpartisan announcement.

Let's leave it at that. Congratulations, Charlie. Sounds like you deserve almost as much credit as Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom