The Boneyard Roll Call | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Boneyard Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Wasn't there another thread relatively recently where some guy spilled some horrific details about his wife? It might have been the same post about the witch.

It wasn't here, but a top three selection would be an unnamed friend who sent an intimate email to the toto listserv instead of to his girlfriend. His wife was a member of the listserv.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
The weirdest thread remain the one where a guy claimed he contracted a witch to help him with a problem. I cannot remember what the problem was, but he wanted our advice as to whether or not he had been ripped off.

Wasn't that about buying a love potion or something like that for like $2000? I am probably off on this, but that's the foggy memory I have of that one. For one of the few times, the board was at a bit of a loss, IIRC. He reached a point where he realized how crazy he sounded, then posted that he was just kidding.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Wasn't there another thread relatively recently where some guy spilled some horrific details about his wife? It might have been the same post about the witch.
The wife only married him so she could become a citizen and then take his money or something along those lines, IIRC.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
It wasn't here, but a top three selection would be an unnamed friend who sent an intimate email to the toto listserv instead of to his girlfriend. His wife was a member of the listserv.

No need to re-hash THAT particular piece of Husky History....

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

That had to be at least 12-13 years ago.

I still remember the particulars....Dear Kimmie. She was a Canadian and he was all sorts of duck*ed as soon as he hit 'send'.

Oh, what a train wreck. I will say that I made out well in all that - right after his wife left him, he started taking me to games with him.

Reaction Score
That had to be at least 12-13 years ago.

I still remember the particulars....Dear Kimmie. She was a Canadian and he was all sorts of duck*ed as soon as he hit 'send'.

Oh, what a train wreck. I will say that I made out well in all that - right after his wife left him, he started taking me to games with him.

LOL, Fishy ends up the winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger