The Boneyard Greatest Movie of All-Time Tournament - The Final-Cut 4 - VOTE NOW! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The Boneyard Greatest Movie of All-Time Tournament - The Final-Cut 4 - VOTE NOW!

These are 2 separate matchups. Please pick your favorite from each pair.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Shawshank is an absolute classic but I don't think it does any particular thing really great other than story-telling which to me isn't GOAT material. Inception as a 62 seed against the top seed was unfortunate and The Departed met a similar fate. The Godfather had a tough road. Jaws should have crushed Animal House. Star Wars, the king of sci-fi, is missing. Titanic was very entertaining. The Sound of Music.

I think it has to have a lot of drama, some thrills, and some comedy, some romance. But straight comedies, I don't know. It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World should be some of these others.

Anchorman? Step Brothers? No, no, no. Throw in Scarface or Scent of a Woman before Heat.
Couldn't agree more Kolumbo. Makes you wonder about the collective IQ of the Boneyard, when all the votes were counted the top four greatest movies of all time were two movies about the Mob, one starring Sylvester Stallone, and a prison movie. All great films, don't get me wrong, but the best ever? Lol
Forget The Sound of Music, The Wizard of Oz, The Apartment, Vertigo, To Kill A Mockingbird, A Place in the Sun, It's A Wonderful Life, Saving Private Ryan, How Green Was My Valley, Dr Zhivago, Citizen Kane, The Caine Mutiny, M*A*S*H, Gone With The Wind, The Quiet Man, Schindler's List, Wuthering Heights, Shane, Giant, and many others.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom