The Boneyard buys a pizza place. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The Boneyard buys a pizza place.

Reaction Score
I just got offered a chance to buy into a new pizza place in Manhattan. You can buy up to a 10% share for $27,500 or as low as a 1% share for $2,750.

I have a business plan with the people involved, the specs of the business and the financial initial business plan. I can certainly forward that to a personal email address if this goes anywhere.

I've known one of the guys for 25+ years so I know it's not a scam.

What do you think? Should we buy a pizza place? A pool of 10 folks in for $275.00 a piece? 10 people in for $2,750.00? 100 people in for $27.50?

Discuss.
Has Stacey Keach contacted you yet? Lol

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Update? No one here showed any interest. I sent it to my financial advisor and he said that market is oversaturated and if you had no say in the product, you may as well just buy a stock in a company you like and follow that.

I didn't pursue it any more through the contact I knew. From googling the name and the people involved in the plan, it doesn't appear to have gone anywhere.

To be clear, I never had any interest in it any more than anyone else who put up the money would have had. I just thought, with the pizza thread here, it would have been fun to follow. Knowing now how it looks to have played out, it would have been a dead end but I think investing 275.00, you had to assume that was likely.

Reaction Score
Update? No one here showed any interest. I sent it to my financial advisor and he said that market is oversaturated and if you had no say in the product, you may as well just buy a stock in a company you like and follow that.

I didn't pursue it any more through the contact I knew. From googling the name and the people involved in the plan, it doesn't appear to have gone anywhere.

To be clear, I never had any interest in it any more than anyone else who put up the money would have had. I just thought, with the pizza thread here, it would have been fun to follow. Knowing now how it looks to have played out, it would have been a dead end but I think investing 275.00, you had to assume that was likely.
Did you ever say the name of the place?

How’s that killer T-shirt idea?

Reaction Score
I just got offered a chance to buy into a new pizza place in Manhattan. You can buy up to a 10% share for $27,500 or as low as a 1% share for $2,750.

I have a business plan with the people involved, the specs of the business and the financial initial business plan. I can certainly forward that to a personal email address if this goes anywhere.

I've known one of the guys for 25+ years so I know it's not a scam.

What do you think? Should we buy a pizza place? A pool of 10 folks in for $275.00 a piece? 10 people in for $2,750.00? 100 people in for $27.50?

Discuss.
I'm interested but I do have one question.
This doesn't happen to be " one of the guys" that you've known for 25 years , does it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220316-212620_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220316-212620_Chrome.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 116

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member