The Bob Diaco Hat | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The Bob Diaco Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
They have blue ones in the coop. Scooped one Monday.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Is it the same one Diaco is wearing,other than being blue, or similar?

Its the exact same hat but in blue and says "UConn" across the front in the new font. Looks great actually looking forward to wearing it Friday.

Reaction Score
Its the exact same hat but in blue and says "UConn" across the front in the new font. Looks great actually looking forward to wearing it Friday.
I am going to drive up there Friday and get one.

Reaction Score
Just got my hat from Amazon, 1 size fits all is right with a head band draw string and as a plus it is omni shade UPF 50 sun protection. Tag says $30 but I paid $22.50. Nice venting on the sides to get rid of heat build up and it is lighter than my UCONN base ball caps. Now to find some decals.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The hat Diaco wears is actually a Boonie Hat. Can usually find them at any army surplus for under $20; and you can get them in blue.

Hold it FastEddie. We already have a FASTEDDY on the Boneyard. I'm not sure this board is big enough for two. I say Steel Cage match for all the marbles.

Reaction Score
The more I look at that hat I don't think that is what HCBD is wearing. It looks more like the type hat that Lt. Provenza wears in the TV show Major Crimes. I'm not into this style. From the looks of it Lids is just cashing in on 30 or so college football brands.
My wife just looked at it on the screen and she said Gilligan wore one of those on the Island. Enough said not for me.

Reaction Score
Courtesy of The UConnBlog

BwIrva7IMAAzKEl.jpg

Reaction Score
Kyle Muncy the trademark guy tweeted the other day that they'd be out soon. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on one before the first game!
This is why I'm NOT a fan of Muncy...the new coach of your football team is going around the state trying to drum up support for his team...it is catching on...he wears a bucket hat...you damn well should have them for sale on opening day at Rentschler Field. You've had 9 months to get this thing going! Same with a Jersey program for ALL sports! I'm not even going to go there with tailgating and golf stuff. This guy is a TOTAL A**Clown who is part of the old hathaway regime. Time for this idiot to go!!!

Reaction Score
FDNY99 said:
This is why I'm NOT a fan of Muncy...the new coach of your football team is going around the state trying to drum up support for his team...it is catching on...he wears a bucket hat...you damn well should have them for sale on opening day at Rentschler Field. You've had 9 months to get this thing going! Same with a Jersey program for ALL sports! I'm not even going to go there with tailgating and golf stuff. This guy is a TOTAL A**Clown who is part of the old hathaway regime. Time for this idiot to go!!!

You quoted a post from almost 2 weeks ago. The uconn boonies have been out at the co op since last week. Muncy made it happen in a matter of days.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek