The Bob Diaco Hat | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Bob Diaco Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Team pictures show all the players in white diaco hats. Are they going to be blue or white?
Prefer blue.....

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
"It's freaking UConn." Can't wait to hear his post game show.
I didn't realize it was 30 minutes of two Utah chuckleheads speculating out loud. Riveting radio.

Reaction Score
It would look like a huge gathering of elderly people who are afraid of skin cancer.

These are the people who have the money! I will soon be one 0f them! They love football!

Reaction Score
I am old people(no $$) however, already had melanoma,so I will definitely wear one. It has better coverage than what I have been wearing. See you all on the 29th. #Husky Up.

Reaction Score
BuXltC9IEAAzDAX.jpg:large
This has to be part of my game day garb! I love the fact it does not have the new wolf on it!!!

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
More Golden Girls than badazz, but, whatever. Name a QB ALREADY

Reaction Score
More Golden Girls than badazz, but, whatever. Name a QB ALREADY
Relax and enjoy the ride. Play with things like the hat. Obviously with no open practices or players talking to the media the element of suprise is important to the new staff.
Make our early opponents spend their time studying all three rather than a starter and the back-up. Our first game could be the toughest of the year why give them a single bit of info?
No spitting match here alum but you must have a very boring Christmas, this demanding what your true love brought to you with twelve days to go. Enjoy the ride and cheer like hell when we see him come on the field on the 29th!

Reaction Score
Just ordered a beige UCONN bucket hat. I'll order a blue one when they're on sale.

http://www.lids.com/NCAA/Connecticut-Huskies/20653815

hwl
The more I look at that hat I don't think that is what HCBD is wearing. It looks more like the type hat that Lt. Provenza wears in the TV show Major Crimes. I'm not into this style. From the looks of it Lids is just cashing in on 30 or so college football brands.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The more I look at that hat I don't think that is what HCBD is wearing. It looks more like the type hat that Lt. Provenza wears in the TV show Major Crimes. I'm not into this style. From the looks of it Lids is just cashing in on 30 or so college football brands.

I don't think it's the one either but I'm a beggar and, therefore, not a chooser. It's very literally the only bucket hat I could find at such short notice. Once the navy blue ones arrive on the market, I'll be scooping up a few.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Or LL Cool J cira 1989.

Reaction Score
31b4EGqEboL._SY355_.jpg
How about this. On Amazon for $22.50
Bora Bora Hat Made by Columbia. It says one size fits all. You will have to read the reviews. It is vented to let the heat out, seems like close to what he is wearing minus the UCONN.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
31b4EGqEboL._SY355_.jpg
How about this. On Amazon for $22.50
Bora Bora Hat Made by Columbia. It says one size fits all. You will have to read the reviews. It is vented to let the heat out, seems like close to what he is wearing minus the UCONN.

Could work. Slap your own UCONN sticker on it and you're golden.

Reaction Score
Could work. Slap your own UCONN sticker on it and you're golden.
Just ordered mine, will be here on Thursday. I got the darker one. There are 3 colors. Will work on the logo stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom