The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he hasn't been DQ'd, he's got a chance. About 7 minutes left and the meat is gone. Can all the sides be downed in that amount of time?

update: the answer is "no". A more than respectable effort but he comes 1/2 potato short.

Last edited:
I think they let sides slide. So the other guy was a winner to I think. Wait, half a potato left a the buzzer. . . he's got it on his fork. What's the ruling. Clocks been blinking for about a minute now.

bull - Copy (2).jpg

87Xfer

'cause...it's coming
got a live one. don't think his heart's in it. my wife would hate this guy - huge finger licker.

No one really wants to stick a fork in this thread.

"Jigsaw" spends say too much time cutting.

Untitled.png

No one really wants to stick a fork in this thread.

Agreed.

Salute you for your fidelity to a beautiful concept, but what was, no longer is. As we age, it becomes apparent that nothing is permanent in life - the only constant is change. So we learn to appreciate those people and things that enrich our lives for a time, knowing that at some point we have to say goodbye.

Once they changed the camera angle, and we couldn't see the kitchen, what we initially loved was gone. Not an entirely bad thing, just a thing.

Think of the scene in Pulp Fiction: "Zed is dead". The thread is dead.

Sorry.

Last edited:
They finally updated their list it looks like the "librarian" was actually a winner. Her name is Serena Schmechel from Varna, IL , not much turns up on her on a google search, just a casual pass through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alaska

Top Bottom