Change Ad Consent The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream | Page 93 | The Boneyard

The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream

-

QDOG5

Got a couple of couches sleep on the love seat
There is no way I could finish the challenge. I was just wondering how BY fans of the challenge would attempt it. If I tried and realized early on that I had no chance I would finish the sides and take the rest of the steak as a carryout. Then, realizing that I was in Cow Dick, Texas I would head over to the Houston Baptist-Incarnate Word game and ask @Greathusky if he wanted the leftovers.

I think we've proved that attacking the steak first and foremost kills you at the 30 minute mark.

I would try taking all of the ingredients, cutting them up into small pieces and eating a big combo of it all mashed together like a big chop salad, washed down with small frequent gulps of water to ease the process.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
There is no way I could do it. None. Especially as I get older I just can't stomach as much as I used to. I would keep a slow steady pace and probably grind to a halt before 30 minutes.

For competitive eaters, they are used to stretching the crap out of their stomachs. It's just a matter of shoving the food down there as fast as possible. Get in my belly!

Molly Schuyler's videos are just ridiculous. Then there is the science.

Interesting. May be some value in using a day or two before attacking the challenge to drink a bunch of fluids to stretch out your stomach a bit and get it ready for the strain of inhaling all that food.

This is bad etiquette - announcing the next player while the first guy is still on the fairway.

edit: new guy already turned his hat around. he must be serious.

bad.jpg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Looks like Dewey is about to tap out... Another dude in, too.
After what Dewey has been doing, they need to just burn that whole area to the ground. The bare hand wiping the nose, bare hand picking the teeth and then going to the mando cell phone pics and calls.

It's a walking germ factory.

CL82

The best thing about puppies is they become dogs!
After what Dewey has been doing, they need to just burn that whole area to the ground. The bare hand wiping the nose, bare hand picking the teeth and then going to the mando cell phone pics and calls.

So just another day at Big Texan...

Foul to the extreme...

CL82

The best thing about puppies is they become dogs!
1603407327221.png

"Yeah just spent $72 bucks on a steak... going to have to rob a convenience store on the way home."

Every time I try to paste the image I get an "oops" warning saying the file is too large for the server. Any hints?

Anyway, I haven't seen this before, the food has been sitting there for several minutes but no contestant.

Every time I try to paste the image I get an "oops" warning saying the file is too large for the server. Any hints?

Anyway, I haven't seen this before, the food has been sitting there for several minutes but no contestant.
Crop your pic in your phone photo editor and it should do the trick.

QDOG5

Dropped the fork not good this is better than any debate btw

QDOG5

He's still got a chance 18 minutes

QDOG5

I give him 1/10 odds of finishing. He's a happy warrior.

QDOG5

Is the dip ranch or bleu cheese?