The basketball capital of the world | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The basketball capital of the world

Reaction Score
We're getting so much unbelievable press today. All these years it felt like the program didn't get enough credit. The success is just undeniable at this point. The national media is raving about UConn basketball.
Mad dog Russo said this was the perfect team.

Reaction Score
We're getting so much unbelievable press today. All these years it felt like the program didn't get enough credit. The success is just undeniable at this point. The national media is raving about UConn basketball.
It’s not just that we won number 5 but how. The team was perfectly constructed and the players complimented each other. They were relentless on defense, athletic and fast in transition, and fluid on offense with elite inside out presence. Their depth was absurd. This team checked all the boxes and over the past month were an absolute joy to watch, not just for UConn fans but anyone who loves basketball. They were that impressive.

Reaction Score
So I was "sick" today....ahem....and spent the day on YouTube watching what media is saying about UConn. Overwhelming praise.

One thing I want to say is this. Everyone is saying UConn has 5 titles in 24 years. A title roughly every 5 years. Impressive.

I prefer to say 3 titles in the last 12 years. A title every 4 years... Mind-blowingly impressive.

Also, more recent. Indiana and UCLA need to be dropped from the Blue Blood list. Indiana's last title was in 1987 (36 years ago) and UCLA's was in 1995 (28 years ago). What have you done lately??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom