The B1G | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We can compete with half the teams in the B1G. As of now,we would get destroyed by Wisconsin,Michigan,Ohio St.,Michigan St.Iowa, and Nebraska.Too big,too fast,and just better athletes.Beating Indiana is nothing to write home about.Even they are a much better program now, than when we played them. 56-3 would be a common theme, as we stand today.Hopefully Diaco can get some play makers on offense.
Thanks for all your positivity that you bring to the board. It's appreciated and the program will surely benefit from it. Sheesh. Stay off the boneyard if you really feel that way.

Reaction Score
Thanks for all your positivity that you bring to the board. It's appreciated and the program will surely benefit from it. Sheesh. Stay off the boneyard if you really feel that way.
I'm not trying to be an arse.I'm just being realistic. Have You been watching a different offensive team than I have.I support this program,and go to all the games.There 's nothing I want more than the Huskies throwing up 35 points a game at ease.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Maryland attendance at games was nothing to write home about and look who came to their stadium. Did Edsall have an exciting brand of football?

I was at MD for our game there. That building and crowd had nothing on The Rent. I mean our visitors section basically took over the place.

Reaction Score
I'm not trying to be an arse.I'm just being realistic. Have You been watching a different offensive team than I have.I support this program,and go to all the games.There 's nothing I want more than the Huskies throwing up 35 points a game at ease.
Negative speak and talk doesn't get this program any further, nor does it help the fan base. If you want to be a debby downer, do it on your own away from everyone else.

Reaction Score
Here is the great irony - we beat Indiana handedly on opening day of the Rent. only We gave Michigan everything they could handle in the Rent with Dumb and Dumber at the helm and the program falling to new lows. Of course we can play with the B1G teams, and our ability to do so improves overnight the minute we are part of the B1G.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
If we can't create an exciting, winning program in a minor conference, there is no way P-5 programs are going to invite UConn to their thoroughbred stable. Heck, even in the AAC this team performs like a lame pony.

How is it that Houston, Memphis, Temple, and Navy (for pete's sake, even the Navy coach admits his player's are upper level FCS recruits) can succeed in this current situation.
We had a relatively exciting and successful program in one of the major conferences during the BCS area. I doubt P5 conferences doubt we would do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom