The B1G Bowl | The Boneyard

The B1G Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's nice when RU is your bowl game....I like this.

Pretty good read too.

Rutgers is a joke. What have you ever won? So you got an invite to the big10? The tradition of winning nothing will continue. Take care you grimy guido piece of

Reaction Score
Rutgers is a joke. What have you ever won? So you got an invite to the big10? The tradition of winning nothing will continue. Take care you grimy guido piece of

Enjoy your bowl game this weekend.

I like your enthusiasm.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Enjoy your bowl game this weekend.

I like your enthusiasm.

I bet you will be wearing your RU championship hoody. Oh right they don't make those. Never have, never will.

Reaction Score
I bet you will be wearing your RU championship hoody. Oh right they don't make those. Never have, never will.

They make them. They say "Welcome to the Big Ten....a Real Conference".

If you didn't lose to RU 2/3 of the time historically, and if you didn't lose more games in your sad football history than you've won...maybe you'd get an invite to a big boy league....and get to wear that sweatshirt.

Reaction Score

If you didn't lose to RU 2/3 of the time historically, and if you didn't lose more games in your sad football history than you've won...maybe you'd get an invite to a big boy league....and get to wear that sweatshirt.
Please. Your history is so sad that you lost 5 games to us while we were at a lower level of play and you have to make believe that you invented gridiron football. McGill, Harvard, Tufts and Yale were the actual creators of gridiron football.

Might be time to clean up the mess Princeton made. Princeton just brought you along for that 1869 championship claim. How much worse can it get than to feel better about oneself through revisionist history? And think you're the best just because you get invited to the Big Ten due to a high population density.

We're going to be invited to a P5 conference because we won real championships.

Last edited:

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score

Because RU has such a proud football history of winning exactly nothing

But you have an all-time winning percentage of 50.8% which is technically more wins than losses so good work, I'm sure the B1G was just drooling over that tradition.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Rutgers 'invented' football and then spent the next 100 years trying to destroy it.

Anywho, the article was a nice read.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
e679b7ae4c8805752e52be5e855a1747.jpg

Reaction Score
Sorry to revive this thread but just thought I should put this in it's proper thread.

Here's how gridiron football came to be.

May 14, 1874 McGill @ Harvard (round ball)
May 15, 1874 McGill @ Harvard (oblong ball)
June 4, 1875 Tufts @ Harvard (oblong ball)
November, 13 1875 Harvard @ Yale (oblong ball)

The end. Hard to believe what Princeton pulled off. Unreal. I am not alone.

http://tuftsjournal.tufts.edu/archive/2004/april/briefs/

Last edited:
Reaction Score

You know, right, that a hoodie that says "welcome to the Big Ten -- a real conference" wouldn't be a "championship" hoodie, right? That a championship hoodie would be one that refers to an actual championship?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

They make these too. Your entire athletic program will be issued them every pre-season.

148488-DEFAULT-s.jpg

Reaction Score
Sorry but another random thought. Someone should make a shirt that says:

"ImaginaRy Champions"

The "R" being the Rutgers logo. That would be an instant lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom