The Athletic hired a UConn MBB/WBB + Sun reporter | The Boneyard

The Athletic hired a UConn MBB/WBB + Sun reporter

Reaction Score
And they are running a deal today: $20 for the first year for Cyber Monday.
I'm seeing $60 not $20
Nevermind, you click on the "get deal" button to pay $20

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm seeing $60 not $20

If you search The Athletic on Google, the cyber week sale is the first link that appears on the search results for me. I believe you have to be a first time subscriber to qualify for the deal.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Worth it?

I think so.

I've got real issues with a lot of things behind their business model, but the coverage is great. I signed up when they hired the soccer writers (I'm a big Liverpool fan), but the sub covers everything they've got across sports. The soccer writers are all top notch, Adler does a great job with the Yankees, their Rangers beat guy is an idiot. Their hockey prospect coverage is also really in-depth, which means some of the UConn guys get some ink.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing. I signed up despite the fact that I hate paying for content.

Honestly, I'd sign up for the Courant for sports only at the right price. I am usually disgusted at their paywall approach, while the plaster every page with a dozen adds. Pick a model, are you add supported or pay for content. Don't be both, that's nonsense.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I love it and read it everyday. They didn't just hire a soccer writer for Liverpool, they got one of the top LIverpool guys out there.
Not one of, *the*.

Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing. I signed up despite the fact that I hate paying for content.

Honestly, I'd sign up for the Courant for sports only at the right price. I am usually disgusted at their paywall approach, while the plaster every page with a dozen adds. Pick a model, are you add supported or pay for content. Don't be both, that's nonsense.
use the ‘reader’ view on your browser.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom