The Air Fryer? | The Boneyard

The Air Fryer?

Reaction Score
Just slightly worse than “The Adama-nator” I came up with for Sanogo.
I'm definitely going to use this one though. He's pretty relentless and built like he's made of metal. Shades of both dominator and The Terminator.

Reaction Score
I'm definitely going to use this one though. He's pretty relentless and built like he's made of metal. Shades of both dominator and The Terminator.
Thanks, you’re making me feel better about it…lol

Reaction Score
I mean, can we get a least one edited picture of Hawkins shooting an Air Fryer? Can someone make that happen? It could do wonders for his NIL.

Reaction Score
I mean, can we get a least one edited picture of Hawkins shooting an Air Fryer? Can someone make that happen? It could do wonders for his NIL.
This is a good consideration. Any nickname that can tie into a product is now essential. Jordan "The Instant Pot presents Instant Vortex Air Fryer" Hawkins.

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
Jordan Hawkins is the most basketball name ever, does he even need a nickname? "Hawk" would be the logical by default, and is kinda badass. "The Air Fryer" is flat out dumb, but Dykes seemed proud of it and am sure will mention it first time he sees Hawkins check-in today

Reaction Score
airfryer.jpg

Reaction Score
So, his thought process was Vinnie Johnson was The Microwave but a microwave is older boomer technology. So he wanted a newer kitchen appliance which conveys the message of heats up quickly. It didn't work.
I am of the Early Boomer gang so I thought at first he said " Air Flyer" which would be reduntant. And yas the VA confirmed that my hearing is at Boomer level so I have a written excuse! LOL

Reaction Score
Another NIL idea. “Cook up some Hawk wings in your Ninja Air Fryer” Then a video of Jordan pulling out some wings from the Air Fryer and eating them. He can get paid from the Hot Wing brand and the Air Fryer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom