That will do it. | The Boneyard

That will do it.

Reaction Score
The last time they played SMU, I posted early fire Ollie... UConn won and I had people coming out of the woodwork breaking them off. The team goes 3-8 since that game and where are the Ollie apologists now?

Reaction Score
He needs to go. It’s one thing to lose but to be totally unprepared for your conference tourney when is unfathomable. They should fire him at halftime and make him walk back to Connecticut.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
.....I hope people remember my post asking are we SURE we are going to beat SMU...

Reaction Score
Paying the $10 million buyout, losing the entire incoming class as well as 3-4 transfers is still worth it. Clean house.

It's really a simple argument. Is the program better with:

A) KO + the current returnees and recruits, minus whoever transfers
B) New coach + all new players

We have some nice kids, but none are so irreplaceable that it's worth holding onto a losing coach.

Reaction Score
I’m in favor of letting KO go but I must say that his players have open shots but miss them. They are crappy shooters. And defenders. Of course he put this together.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
He won a National Title. You don't fire a championship winning coach. Point blank. End of story.

Reaction Score
And before Willie and Stairmaster and the other Ollistas chime in, we could pick names out of the Greater Storrs phonebook and come up with a coach this terrible.

Reaction Score
You better not be making things up.

Unless Ollie wins the AAC tournament and makes the NCAA tournament. He is done. He will not receive 10 million either.

Reaction Score
I thought I was being tough by saying don't even let him on the plane...but I like your thinking
This isn’t a hired gun who came here and intentionally messed with the program, this is a guy who bleeds blue and won a ship. There are a number of things that impacted the team over the past couple years and it looks like he wasn’t well equipped to handle the team and it sucks. Being overly emaotional and mean spirited doesn’t solve anything. Don’t be an .

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
And before Willie and Stairmaster and the other Ollistas chime in, we could pick names out of the Greater Storrs phonebook and come up with a coach this terrible.

For the millionth time, I’ve been saying a change needs to happen for months.

You were clearly lying when you said you had multiple UConn degrees, because the school would never dream of admitting someone that illiterate and unintelligent.

Reaction Score
He won a National Title. You don't fire a championship winning coach. Point blank. End of story.
Tubby Smith says hi. I get that a national championship to Cinci is like the moon landing to the cavemen but now is not the right time to be making an impassioned plea to keep KO, despite how great that would work out for Cinci the next few years.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Trustworthy people are saying that the money is in place, so it’s happening. At the same time, it’ll be entertaining watching you all melt down when it doesn’t happen courtside and they don’t leave him in Orlando.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom