That was an ___kicking | The Boneyard

That was an ___kicking

Reaction Score
Jalen Suggs is a stud, he'll have a great NBA career. Kispert got absolutely swallowed up by Baylor's athletes. That double dribble was emblematic. That ain't Santa Clara or Loyola Marymount on the closeout. Timme was fine, I guess.

Props to Baylor. Locked in defensively and some studs that can score the ball. Made the "greatest offensive team in the history of Ken Pom" or whatever look pretty ordinary.

Reaction Score
Yep, Okafor would've really struggled with Drew Timme.
We’re people really saying that?! I like Timme and respect his game, but OK4 was an all around complete defender with a very good offensive game, too

Reaction Score
Jalen Suggs is a stud, he'll have a great NBA career. Kispert got absolutely swallowed up by Baylor's athletes. That double dribble was emblematic. That ain't Santa Clara or Loyola Marymount on the closeout. Timme was fine, I guess.

Props to Baylor. Locked in defensively and some studs that can score the ball. Made the "greatest offensive team in the history of Ken Pom" or whatever look pretty ordinary.
Still think Kispert is a first round pick??

Reaction Score
Yes, a disappointing one but he does everything NBA GMs want so he's going to be taken early
He can’t guard a chair and it’s not going to get better in the nba. He won’t last 2 years in the nba if he gets drafted.

Reaction Score
Which is...Shoot well only against high school level athletes?
Let me know in a few days when you're ready to have an adult conversation and we can talk about his draft prospects

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
The advanced analytics are fun and a useful tool but it's easy to get lost in them. Baseball GM's have and it's ruined the game. The eye test still tells a lot. Baylor beats the Zags 7/10 times probably. Maybe not quite as much of a bitchsmacking every time though.

Reaction Score
Yes, a disappointing one but he does everything NBA GMs want so he's going to be taken early
He can definitely shoot. I think he can be an instant impact guy in the NBA. Not a big impact, but I mean he can go in a game and knock down a few open shots right away which GMs want.

Great college player. I just think he’s a lower ceiling NBA player. So many other guys have a much higher potential but are less polished now. He will go early-ish for sure.

Reaction Score
Gonzaga- very bad defense as a team, and individually poor defenders. All night long, Baylor player blew by their man & just threw it to anyone open or back outside for open shot. Didn’t know Baylor guards were so good- wow! Also, Gonzaga couldn’t get rebounds- no real size to their squad. Yes, Baylor had red hot shooting, which was helped by being wide open all night long.
If Gonzaga gets Chet Holmgren next year, they will be real good again.
Baylor was best team this year, and what a game they had tonight!

Reaction Score
He can definitely shoot. I think he can be an instant impact guy in the NBA. Not a big impact, but I mean he can go in a game and knock down a few open shots right away which GMs want.

Great college player. I just think he’s a lower ceiling NBA player. So many other guys have a much higher potential but are less polished now. He will go early-ish for sure.
After what I just saw... no. No way. That was one of the worst exposures I’ve seen in a long time. Guy couldn’t guard anyone and couldn’t get his shot off. You think it gets easier in the nba??

Reaction Score
After what I just saw... no. No way. That was one of the worst exposures I’ve seen in a long time. Guy couldn’t guard anyone and couldn’t get his shot off. You think it gets easier in the nba??
Nope. I don’t. He shot almost 45% from three on the season. GMs aren’t going to discredit him that much for one game. He will be a first rounder.

I’m not personally that high on him, I just think if a team needs a knockdown shooter who can hit open 3s they would take him. I agree with you though. I’ve seen him as high as 6th in mock drafts and I think that’s absolutely insane.

Reaction Score
2018 Nova would kill this Zags team .
That team was a buzz saw. I remember when they struggled in, I want to say the Elite 8, but survived and I knew the tournament was over. Before the Michigan game I thought that if Wagner had a beast of a game they could win...he played great and they got destroyed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom