Thanksgiving | The Boneyard

Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving to all here at The Boneyard. This place is great fun for me...

JS

Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving to all here at The Boneyard. This place is great fun for me...
Same to you and yours, Ozzie.

Mrs. JS is busy in the kitchen, currently dicing chestnuts and red onions. Fortunately she had a can of whole chestnuts on hand before The Great Chestnut Purchase Fiasco of 2011.

I speak of the terrific bargain price she found online -- 24 cans for about the price of one can in the store. Turned out to be water chestnuts. We'll be finding uses for 'em forever. But not tomorrow.

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
Thanksgiving best wishes to all and in advance to CPTV for three days of games coming up (albeit not of the level of competition we just had in Stanford)!!!:)

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Same to you and yours, Ozzie.

Mrs. JS is busy in the kitchen, currently dicing chestnuts and red onions. Fortunately she had a can of whole chestnuts on hand before The Great Chestnut Purchase Fiasco of 2011.

I speak of the terrific bargain price she found online -- 24 cans for about the price of one can in the store. Turned out to be water chestnuts. We'll be finding uses for 'em forever. But not tomorrow.

Thanks JS...Such a great and inclusive holiday...I will be in Wilton for Thanksgiving and then up to Berkshires to put up tree...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
We have all come from pilgrims whether in the 1620s or in 2011. Many came on the wings of a dream and the belief in the power of spirit. Most found challenges and blessings, hardship and opportunity. We struggled and endured but most of all discovered the amazing power of hope and and a belief in grace, God and community. We gave thanks then and still do today. May we all remember with a thankful heart the multitude of blessings we have received this year.

God's grace be upon us all.

Ice

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Tomorrow I'm getting up at 6 a.m. to help serve breakfast to the high school marching band before it performs at the annual rivalry football game vs Southington. Go Rams! After the game I get to go home and cook Thanksgiving dinner. Friday, I'm coming into work to get some peace and quiet.

Reaction Score
Geno's probably at home right now cooking up a storm for all the Lady Husky's who will be at his house for Thanksgiving. Go light on the vino tomorrow everyone.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Happy thanksgiving! It's also my birthday, which means candles in the pumpkin pie again...

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Geno's probably at home right now cooking up a storm for all the Lady Husky's who will be at his house for Thanksgiving. Go light on the vino tomorrow everyone.

I hope not. Food poisoning would not bode well for the team. My guess is that Kathy Auriemma is doing most of the cooking with an assist from everyone except the coach. He'll probably open the wine.

My suggestion - A Willamette Valley Pinot Noir.

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score

I concur. Hope all have a happy turkey day and then we can enjoy three games over the weekend.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Best wishes to all. Stay safe and don't eat too much.

Reaction Score
I'm thankful we haVE SO MANY KNOWLEDGEABLE MEMBERS WHO LIKE TO KEEP ME ENTERTAINED.

Reaction Score
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Among many things I'm grateful for is the warmth and good company provided by Boneyarders. Eat lots of turkey, folks!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Nonna may be involved in the preparation too.

Happy Thanksgiving to the Huskies, Boneyarders, and all.

Reaction Score
A Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to all. I don't post very much but I do enjoy all of your company!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving all. In all the eating and family entertainment, don't forget to be thankful. Have a great day everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom