Not open for further replies.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Absolutely yes. Terrific seats, wonderful group. Thank you

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Let me pile on with a heartfelt "thank-you". Great job on the tickets...really get to appreciate the speed of the game when you are right up close like that.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
And you all escaped from NYC safely? Man, we're not doing our job right down here anymore. What happened to the good old days of Snake Plissken?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Awesome tickets! I was a little behind and to the side of LaChina Robinson and Pam Ward. I was so close to Stewie, I could see all the black and blues on her arms when she stood on the sideline to inbound the ball.

IMG_0525.JPG
IMG_0526.JPG

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I am still ticked off that I had to return my tickets, but I am glad that someone was able to use them and enjoy the game. I now have to go finish watching it.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
TJI... Fabulous... Just fabulous... Thanks a bunch!!! :):):)

sTu

Reaction Score
TJ good seeing you again and please accept my heartfelt appreciation and the same from the folks in my party who gave the credit to me that is for you.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
THANK YOU!

I had lunch with TJI and UConnCat. I'm a lucky man. :)

Reaction Score
Let me chime in also with thanks for the GREAT seats! Strangely enough, I really felt like I was sitting at a high school gym again....low and close to the floor and very close to the players. I watched both games, sat next to Maggie Dixon's cousin for the first game, and it was a fun day. Thanks!!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Couldn't make it this year but I enjoyed last yr very much. The rest of my group was right there a few rows behind the announcers. It is nice too know there are people willing to help make all this happen- thks TJI!

Reaction Score
Can't thank you enough Helen! What a treat to have center court seats at the most famous arena in the world. Great game and wonderful cause. I hope UConn plays it every year and they can make it a match up of top ranked teams. What a great afternoon that would be to have a double header of some of the nations top ranked teams all around this cause.

Reaction Score
Thanks also, from us, again had a wonderful time in the city, terrific game, terrifc cause, the rain held off. Wouldn't have made the trip without you, orgainizing the whole pack of Huskies fans.

Reaction Score
Add me to the list of grateful fans. Another great afternoon with great people watching a great team in the basketball capital of the world.
Thanks Thisjustin

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Thanks! Great seats and a great time :)

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Such a pleasure to do. What a great way to start off the year.

Thanks to all who attended.

And to those who were overly generous - thank you! Know that another donation will be made to the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation. http://www.sca-aware.org/campus/maggies-legacy, if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom