Thank you for 4 great seasons Christyn and Olivia | The Boneyard

Thank you for 4 great seasons Christyn and Olivia

Reaction Score
And thank you to Momma E for two great seasons on the court, three with the team. We'll miss your maturity and leadership. Wishing you every success in the future.
before I would just watch a few games, this season I followed the whole wbb season. I couldn't be happier with the season. Was spoiled beyond belief with games and players. Bittersweet when you see them leave, but also gives me more reason to watch Wnba games and follow them.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
before I would just watch a few games, this season I followed the whole wbb season. I couldn't be happier with the season. Was spoiled beyond belief with games and players. Bittersweet when you see them leave, but also gives me more reason to watch Wnba games and follow them.
Who are you and what have you done with jchusky?

Reaction Score
Yes thank you seniors....I remember when CW committed and Liv too even though few thought she would pick us. Momma E came to us and returned for another year. Just imagine where the team would have been without her this year. Only two huskies played in every game and she was one of them. They will be missed indeed

Reaction Score
These young women should leave with heads up , looking forward. This experience has prepared them for all the opportunities ahead. Look at the roster of young women out in the world after their playing time Here. We have professional athletes, coaches etc., of course! But we have far more business , medical, and just about every other field you can think of. Send these young women off with the appreciation they deserve for all they have given to our community. Wish them well and enjoy all their successes moving forward . That is what family does ! You can't just say it, be it !!

Reaction Score
Frankly, I was very impressed with this season. I am always sad when seniors leave after playing very hard for every season here but am happy they will move on to bigger and better things in their young lives.

This team all season long have faced challenges and adversity. To end their season and playing in the championship game is remarkable. If you have followed this team, then you know what I am talking about. I cannot believe that besides playing some really good teams they defeated two number 1 seeds to play in the Championship.

I am not sure what next year will bring. However, I am confident that they will put on the floor a highly competitive team to challenge the best in all of the leagues.

Reaction Score
There he is, Mr Cheerful, come to brighten our day. Can’t you just say “Thanks for four years, Liv” and leave it at that? Or maybe you’d like to give her a kick in the butt on her way out the door?
Nan, I didn't mean that in a bad way. I was disappointed that I didn't see her mentioned on any. Both EW and CW were listed by several teams.

Reaction Score
Did you SEE the subject heading of the thread?
OK! Wrong thread line. But no disrespect towards any of these players or team that I support wholeheartedly while in school or if they play in the WNBA.

Where did Mr. Cheerful come from?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
What a disaster of a season! :eek:
Truly, incredible series of events during the last 12 months including off season surgeries, walking wounded from day one to the last weekend. That this team came out at the end the runner up for the championship is a miracle and one that should be celebrated by all us fans.

I don't think they are a top three team at the end, but they clawed and fought their way to the last game of the year and that is a testament to their heart.
Evina, Christyn, and Olivia will be missed.

Reaction Score
Best Wishes to all our senior Huskies! Hope that you
each get your dream match come April 11th!
Thanks for being great teammates! Z

Reaction Score
There he is, Mr Cheerful, come to brighten our day. Can’t you just say “Thanks for four years, Liv” and leave it at that? Or maybe you’d like to give her a kick in the butt on her way out the door?

Geez.
With all due respect I would call it a Good 4 years! I think we throw around "Great" way too often. Save it for Stewie, DD, Maya etc.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
What a disaster of a season! :eek:
Truly, incredible series of events during the last 12 months including off season surgeries, walking wounded from day one to the last weekend. That this team came out at the end the runner up for the championship is a miracle and one that should be celebrated by all us fans.

I don't think they are a top three team at the end, but they clawed and fought their way to the last game of the year and that is a testament to their heart.
Evina, Christyn, and Olivia will be missed.
Our 3 great Seniors were a big part in our wins over 2 out of the 3 #1 seeds we played in the tourney. That makes them part of one of the two top teams at the end.

Reaction Score
Thank you to our terrific seniors! We would have never made it this far this season without their contributions! Thank you to the entire team, everyone stepping up and contributions during a very tough year of injuries and Covid!!

Reaction Score
These young women should leave with heads up , looking forward. This experience has prepared them for all the opportunities ahead. Look at the roster of young women out in the world after their playing time Here. We have professional athletes, coaches etc., of course! But we have far more business , medical, and just about every other field you can think of. Send these young women off with the appreciation they deserve for all they have given to our community. Wish them well and enjoy all their successes moving forward . That is what family does ! You can't just say it, be it !!
Don't forget the City Treasurer of Derby, Connecticut... Maria Conlon!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom